Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Dumb question of the day - Im reading that I should replace my EA default skins with a CC, how do I do that? And what skin should I use that is considered the best all in all. I usually use Eve V5 from MYOBI but read recently that his skins have issues with clothing so was considering maybe trying Wild Guy or someone else. But no idea what Im doing with replacing or setting up defaults, etc.

When I look it up on google, I get go to Sims 4 Studio and do this and that, which seems I might be off on the wrong path here. So do I need to do anything or just select the skintone in body details? Or is that something else entirely? Thx

Sep 21, 2018
check DWP - (no idea if it's there or not)
It was just released today, so it won't be there.

Does anyone have Felixandre's "The KICHEN" stuff pack?
Someone is currently pledged to him, so it'll likely be on this Sunday's update on DWP if it's donated in time. Unless of course, someone here is pledged to him as well, and decides to donate it to you sooner than Sunday.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
So, what he does and gets out of Pateron, he then uploads it to LL, at a later time?
Most of the Patreon stuff is limited time, so theyll release a week early. Some will try to horde onto the stuff for as long as possible. Just gotta keep searching and juggling so to speak. Im learning on the fly as is myself.

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
Well well well, tomorrow a new patch for the game will be released, are you ready to board EA's ship people?
I must say, in the canteen of the port, people commented that this time the ship would travel overflowing with gold doubloons from the EA's "surprise mechanics".
WOWOW I'm looking forward to boarding it sailing aboard the Utorrent, the fastest ship in the caribbean

Last edited:

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
A generous leaker will share it when they have the links. ;)
In addition to generous people sharing leaks, remember it people, wait a few days to update the game, do it now is something completely useless and you will only find frustration and bugs, be patient and you will save yourself headaches soo the always history with the updates, wait and in a few days you will have updates of the mods and you can add the new bullshit of EA without problems

Last edited:
Reactions: maldo and inecro

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Im sure someone will use this shortly enough for an animation - new item from Noir and Dark

Reactions: hmorphone
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes