Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Shaster

Dec 6, 2018
Can anybody share me a file with all the new animations, patreon one etc. been awhile since I played love to get them all updated. Hard to find all the new ones. Unless they update the file.

starbs

Aug 30, 2018
Can anybody share me a file with all the new animations, patreon one etc. been awhile since I played love to get them all updated. Hard to find all the new ones. Unless they update the file.
Your best bet is to join the discord and scroll through the channel with the most up to date leaks.

Reactions: K.Leoric

robyou87

Jul 18, 2017
Can someone get hold of this :)
DOWNLOAD new THOR mesh male clothes archive / 14 packages

Reactions: AdamOAdam

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
My passionate romance mod poses aren't working correctly. :( I downloaded the resource and did all I know. T_T Help?

Reactions: Ailias

CALIMRO

Apr 29, 2019
Sims 4 How to tell which file in the folder Mod makes the game get stuck ?
You can see a problem -

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Sims 4 How to tell which file in the folder Mod makes the game get stuck ?
You can see a problem -
Did it stop working after the patch? It's likely a gameplay mod that needs to be updated, or something you recently added. Check the creators of your mods to see if they've updated them for the new patch.

If you haven't updated yet, it's probably something you recently added to the game. Sort your Mods folder by Date Created if on PC and take out anything you've added within the past few days. If it loads, you know it's one of those files. If not, the 50/50 method below is tedious, but reliable.

Open your mods folder and highlight half the files, then move them to a folder named 1 on your desktop and launch the game. If it's still broken, you know it's not those files you just removed. Now move half of the remaining files to a folder named 2 on your desktop and reload the game. Keep doing that until the game launches. Say the game launched after you did that 6 times. That means you know the files in folders 1 through 5 as well as the files remaining in Mods are safe, and the problem is with something in folder 6. From there, move folders 1 through 5, as well as anything remaining in your Mods folder into one folder named Safe. Move all the files from 6 back into your Mods folder and do it all over again until you narrow down the file that's breaking your game.

My passionate romance mod poses aren't working correctly. :( I downloaded the resource and did all I know. T_T Help?
How are they not working? What happens when you select Selfie Manual in Passionate Romance?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.Buttlet

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
If you can't find what you want here, go to the the Discord channel -

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Can someone get hold of this :)
DOWNLOAD new THOR mesh male clothes archive / 14 packages
oh, actually not lazy conversion mesh at least. this is nice, even if im 100% sure these clothes are allowedforrandom checked...
I hope a kind soul will share it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes