Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Also, if I haven't mentioned it already, anyone who wants to share what I leak on the DWP Discord channel, go ahead. I lurk there, but don't share on there. :)

Reactions: hmorphone

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
A shame you won't help out over there, but the leaks are no less appreciated! (y)
I don't want to create a new Discord account just for that. I lurk in many Patreon Discord channels as well as that one. Besides, I've seen my leaks show up in there anyway... I just like sharing on here. This site helped me in the past when I lurked a lot, then I decided to start sharing.

momoSIM

Dec 10, 2017
I cannot use shower after playing Motherlode's shower animation with CumMesh.
I go to other lot with loading and return to active lot, CumMesh exists front of shower. It cannot delete and move.
Sorry, my English is bad.
2019-09-07_12-38-45.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: inecro

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I cannot use shower after playing Motherlode's shower animation with CumMesh.
I go to other lot with loading and return to active lot, CumMesh exists front of shower. It cannot delete and move.
Sorry, my English is bad.
View attachment 393908

Have you tried to "force delete" it?. I placed that animation once and it took me SO LONG to delete it. I had to use the hammer tool and just delete everything around it just to delete that little thing. Never using it again. Try ww.clear_sex_props as well. Maybe that will help???

starbs

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone have SavvySweet's September releases? was hoping to get this one if so.

Reactions: renarena

momoSIM

Dec 10, 2017
Have you tried to "force delete" it?. I placed that animation once and it took me SO LONG to delete it. I had to use the hammer tool and just delete everything around it just to delete that little thing. Never using it again. Try ww.clear_sex_props as well. Maybe that will help???
Thanks to you, I was helped!!!
ww.clear_sex_props was effectual for me.

RandomTroll777

May 22, 2018

That SHOULD be Akd(e)mico's animations, for the ones that are into some proper "doggy"style
(My apologies if this isn't allowed, and if it doesn't work, idk what to do. $2 for a link to that is a bit weird, but oh well. I love their animations, so I do feel bad about this, but I thought I might as well give a little something back to this place)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes