Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
looks like the clothes of kids are from 80's fashion .our kids should look more attractive and smart in the game.they are being neglected..so i decided to take care of their dresses..skirt of base game modified earlier...enjoy.

Additional Credits:
Sims4Studio,
Blender

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
looks like the clothes of kids are from 80's fashion .our kids should look more attractive and smart in the game.they are being neglected..so i decided to take care of their dresses..skirt of base game modified earlier...enjoy.

Additional Credits:
Sims4Studio,
Blender
lol if you think the kids are being neglected in game by EA, you should see how they're being neglected by me in game lol - MC Cheat, make happy, leave me alone little ones lol. But yes, I agree with you lol. EA should have done better with the clothing especially when you see what the community is able to come up with.

• Haha
Reactions: venom757

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Sims4imagination Folder Update

Added Charley Atwell

Thanks, by any chance could you get the Sim with the Native American Head Piece? Cant recall her name. (Unless she was on the Vault... herm...)

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
lol if you think the kids are being neglected in game by EA, you should see how they're being neglected by me in game lol - MC Cheat, make happy, leave me alone little ones lol. But yes, I agree with you lol. EA should have done better with the clothing especially when you see what the community is able to come up with.
Lol,I downloaded this game just 2 or 3 month before after watching this thread.obviously the mods(CC) which are attracted me very much rather than sex mod.when seen the faces of kids,i scared.Dresses?fews are good but fitting(Scaling) is poor.the head and the face ..Damn ..wish there was an option to edit the mesh of head..need to discuss with someone about this.
:(

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
I believe the max poly count for any single EA item, hair, clothing etc. so far is around 9K and that is one of the hair pieces (The Island Living one I think) so I consider anything above that number as "High Poly". I've done so many tests on this since I have a 2012 MacBook Pro lol

IMO most of the lag and crashes come from Edge Smoothing (Anti-Alias) & Lighting being too high since they're the most demanding aspects of the game. When you add CC you have to take in account of those two settings. I use to play with Edge Smoothing/Lighting on High but after I added GBs of CC over time I had to reduce the settings because I started getting crashes & more lag. I was able to play on max settings with 1GB of CC, now I have 4GBs and the Sims setting is the only setting I can play on Very High without major FPS drops or crashes

Last edited:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Additional Credits:
Sims4Studio,
Blender
after edit my photo to png and i open sims studio where should i save the file ? so i can use it

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
Hey, macadam
I've been trying to make the sims npc invite the horny sim to join the dance for a long while and nothing xdxdxdxd...But now this looks like a zombie apocalypse with perverts instead of zombies, It is anything but romantic
We should open a subthread for the fucking WW settings,maybe some of us are not taking full advantage of the mod

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
after edit my photo to png and i open sims studio where should i save the file ? so i can use it
Create a new folder by your name(obviously not in 'C' drive)..navigate to that folder when studio being prompted to store the pkg file..give the filename like if its a skirt then Skirt01_YA_tuli2770 .here YA for young adults content and it can be use for teen and adult also.naming is necessary just because to mark and remember about the CC.when you extract the png file you can name it anything like A,B,C but extract to the same folder because after extracting a file studio will follow that folder every time
(Edit)Important: I use to remove shadow ,Specular/,Normals from texture catagory so the CC can load faster than it was before..instead of extra texture of shadow creating shadow of diffuse texture in the same diffuse file as it has the transparency background to do that..To see how i have done this,download my last CC of child's skirt ..as far as normal are concern,cant see any different in the game due to poor graphic

Last edited:

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Just an FYI that there has been a post about Flerb's Sunburn mod:
!! update!! Sep 1 fixed (hopefully) corrupted string files, missing words should now appear in game.
I'm going to test it to see if it's worth sharing, but it looks exactly the same as my previous post.

**Edit**

The text now shows up for me for the "Skin" bar in the Motives, so I updated the link.

Last edited:

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
No it isn't - looked last night and just now again. Unless i need more coffee (which is possible), not seeing it.

direct link in spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is the spoiler link showing up? it's not on my screen..
now it's working. the spoiler button in the text edit window inserted it with the wrong bbcode formatting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes