Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
My game is up to date to latest version and have all pack/expansion/dlcs. I tried it again today, and still have problem with sims can't use computer activities.

By the way I noticed there are LE notes everytime I load the game in live mode after I started using Nisa's WP. Below here I attached my LE file if any of you can help me read the problem from it.

Edit: I don't use CN-WK/Kinky mod.
Best bet would be to take that to Deaderpool’s discord. The mods there know more about reading that stuff and they get back to you pretty quickly unless you’re sending it in the dead of night lol.

Reactions: ravilavi

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
By the way I noticed there are LE notes everytime I load the game in live mode after I started using Nisa's WP. Below here I attached my LE file if any of you can help me read the problem from it.

Only things I see jumping out in your last except are "MCCC_6_6_0_6" and "NisaK" stuff. and
<categoryid>travel_group_manager.py:340</categoryid>

I can not read them for shit either, things to try .

delete your "localthumbcache.package" and in \Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves >>> WickedPerversionsMod folder either delete it or move it somewhere else.

other things to try
Drop back to and earlier version of NisaK mod.

I wish I could read those LE better but I just guess when I look at them. something you have though is not working with NisaK or NisaK is buggered a little, I do know she is doing something she has not done before with the auto sex, and figuring that she is also trying to keep the manual sex she may have fat fingered something.

EDIT >>But it is working for me, but I also have been getting some last exceptions from her auto sex functions it appears.

Last edited:
Reactions: ravilavi

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
As far as i can tell, the "normal" versions have the exact same animations as the "rough" ones. Hence it both has about the same filesize. If u try and merge the 2 packages, one overwrites the other so i don't think there's much room for error here... I would never have noticed if that other person didn't mention it. Dunno about the sound or no sound, but the packages have the same CLIP and STBL files in it. ;)

Azmodan does 2 versions of the animation files, normal and rough are just named for context of the vocals being used.
Normal contains sounds for regular sex or lovemaking ,
Rough has sounds that could be considered as forced or maybe non-consenting

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
Azmodan does 2 versions of the animation files, normal and rough are just named for context of the vocals being used.
Normal contains sounds for regular sex or lovemaking ,
Rough has sounds that could be considered as forced or maybe non-consenting
Oh okay so you'd download either normal files or rough files but you can't put both in your Mods folder right?

Moonny

May 12, 2018
As far as i can tell, the "normal" versions have the exact same animations as the "rough" ones. Hence it both has about the same filesize. If u try and merge the 2 packages, one overwrites the other so i don't think there's much room for error here... I would never have noticed if that other person didn't mention it. Dunno about the sound or no sound, but the packages have the same CLIP and STBL files in it. ;)
I didn't mean that they contain different animations. What I said is that the sounds are different, but they all have sound effects.

Oh okay so you'd download either normal files or rough files but you can't put both in your Mods folder right?
Yes, you can only have the normal or the rough version of the same package, not both.
The possible combinations are:
  • Gold normal + platinum normal
  • Gold rough + platimun rough
  • Gold normal + platinum rough
  • Gold rough + platinum normal

Last edited:

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
anyone have any tips for using the gallery when it says nothing matches your criteria. Most of the time when i search it says that it couldn't find what i am looking for but if i am able to find the house with a YouTube link its there but my search came up nothing. Other times when I know there are creators will probably hundreds of uploads but it only brings up maybe five, I just want to know if theres anyway around that or any tips. I have both the violent monkey and tamper monkey on chrome.

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
anyone have any tips for using the gallery when it says nothing matches your criteria. Most of the time when i search it says that it couldn't find what i am looking for but if i am able to find the house with a YouTube link its there but my search came up nothing. Other times when I know there are creators will probably hundreds of uploads but it only brings up maybe five, I just want to know if theres anyway around that or any tips. I have both the violent monkey and tamper monkey on chrome.
Did you make sure to check the box on the left that says 'include custom content'?

taylor.taylor

Oct 7, 2019
Make sure you have the Maxis Curated box unchecked in the Advanced Tab.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys!
Under massive request, I decided to create a "mini" mega folder for animations only, excluding anything concerning bestiality and/or associated with CNWW mods.
Animation Mega folder link: [NOT POSTED HERE ANYMORE]

Explanations:

- It includes almost every animation created for Wickedwhims excluding bestiality and/or animations associated with CNWW mods.
- It doesn't include the Wickedwhims mod updates.
- It includes objects required for specific animators. Ex.: you can find a specific car in Omaster's folder, SalarmoJ's objects in his folder, etc..
- I might have missed something but I'm generally very through. It's problematic when you have 300000 different dildos for different animation packages.
- It'll get updated eventually. I'll try to be as quick as possible!

Last edited:

Trek wreck

Oct 25, 2019
Simdulgence female penis (21.10.2019)

But I think it's not really for WW.
Where are they under CAS? I can't find them. Shame they're not rigged properly for WW though since these are the best looking dicks available

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
It works fine for me but it doesn't seem to have updated yet this week, at least on my end.

EDIT: I lied, it is updated. Just tried in a different browser and it works fine there with nov 3rd listed.
its fixed it updated over an hour ago then it went back to last weeks update then i just went back and its fixed .

taylor.taylor

Oct 7, 2019
I don't see the custom content option, and the maxis curated box is unchecked
Sometimes I think they do that on purpose; give you access to some of the content but not all. I've tried the same thing with certain YT creator lots like DevonBumpkin. He has tons of lots but only random ones show up if I use online Gallery; a mix of really recent items and then some very old ones.

Not sure how to fix it, sorry.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
My game is up to date to latest version and have all pack/expansion/dlcs. I tried it again today, and still have problem with sims can't use computer activities.

Are you able to provide screenshots of your Mod folder so we can see what you have? Or send it in a PM to me and I can see if I can help you troubleshoot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes