Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
pretty sure half the functions wont work tough because the basemental intergration

As to functions i don't seem to remember missing much with out Basemental drugs, Mostly all I enjoyed from Nisa was a few of the lifetime achievements ( But if you have UI and you probably should you can just power through any addiction needs or number of times drug used ) and the prostitution and all that is there.. Actually I don't think you will miss much at all with out it.

And if you're not into the drug addiction which has little to do with the sex addiction in NisaK mod I think you will be just fine. And you won't have to deal with the Cancer however that can be turned off now in the latest Basemental drugs.

EDIT >>> I think he has realized he just put shit in his mod that was not wanted by everyone, and even though he is still trying to defend it. He has given us ability to shut it off. I reason this by the rapidly done patch to allow it to be turned off, and the quickly added Lifetime trait of cancer immunity.

Last edited:

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
It works just fine without BM... I use it myself. Dumped BM many months ago. Integration does not equate to dependence.
Thanks for your answer, it gives me clarity. I was afraid before that Nisa's Wicked Perversions have heavy dependence to Basemental Drugs.

As to functions i don't seem to remember missing much with out Basemental drugs, Mostly all I enjoyed from Nisa was a few of the lifetime achievements ( But if you have UI and you probably should you can just power through any addiction needs or number of times drug used ) and the prostitution and all that is there.. Actually I don't think you will miss much at all with out it.

And if you're not into the drug addiction which has little to do with the sex addiction in NisaK mod I think you will be just fine. And you won't have to deal with the Cancer however that can be turned off now in the latest Basemental drugs.

EDIT >>> I think he has realized he just put shit in his mod that was not wanted by everyone, and even though he is still trying to defend it. He has given us ability to shut it off. I reason this by the rapidly done patch to allow it to be turned off, and the quickly added Lifetime trait of cancer immunity.
Thanks for your very heplful answer. Yes the main reason I don't want to use BM is I'm really not into drug addiction and clearly want to avoid that theme in my game. And then all the drama about that mod really put me off too.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
has anyone else notice how Pets-Akdmico animations will fire when it is two human's, and wad your Sim up into a terrible mess ?

I mean this is something I have seen in my game, and removing Akdmico Makes it go away.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
How can I find it on discord? Sorry still not using it.
The discord link is in the very first page in the very first post.

When you connect to discord, read the instructions there first and then go to the "rebel leaks" part of the discord channel. That's where all the animations (plus a few other things) are posted. Just scroll up or down until you find the latest posted version of whatever mod you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: MatomiB

JABBjabber

Jul 6, 2019
is it me or is sims4imagination's work getting sloppier by every sim?

i thought their Daisy Ridley remake was amazing..... I don't know enough about most of the others, but it seems to me like they only use one or two reference pics for their makes

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I did try Nisa's WP mod for the very first time (without Basemental Drugs) using the above version 2.1.4, and I notice that all computer activities for sims which required the sims character to use the computer failed to execute. Is that the new Nisa's WP mod fault?

And also Wicked Perversions the pie menu that described in the above changelong doesn't appear when I click any sims, active or non-active.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
So I did try Nisa's WP mod for the very first time (without Basemental Drugs) using the above version 2.1.4, and I notice that all computer activities for sims which required the sims character to use the computer failed to execute. Is that the new Nisa's WP mod fault?

And also Wicked Perversions the pie menu that described in the above changelong doesn't appear when I click any sims, active or non-active.
I am playing it with basemental drugs completely un installed, and I can get clit pierced, browse the tam web, buy a doll anything at all on the computer that has to do with Nisawickedperversions.. I have no Idea why you can not.

Edit >> is your game fully updated ?

I am running the public version of WW, I tried the strip club stuff, and found it lacking, and I like using CN KW. Which will not work with the patreon version.

Last edited:

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017

It works fine for me. In order to see the "perversions" menu, you need to do one of the options within (i.e. Become a Rose, or Register Debt; get pierced; etc.). Otherwise, the menu is there on the computer (Open Tam Explorer). Make sure you are not using any of the CNWW/Kinky mods either.

To answer your question about Basemental, it is used in the mod for some of the traits/aspirations. In the link, it does mention it as a "Requirement." As others have posted, it's fine if you don't use it.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Make sure you are not using any of the CNWW/Kinky mods either.

To answer your question about Basemental, it is used in the mod for some of the traits/aspirations. In the link, it does mention it as a "Requirement." As others have posted, it's fine if you don't use it.
Yeah CN WK does not play well with WP but I manage. As to the achievements I manage to get them by using UI in a couple of
the aspiration needs.

EDIT >>> I am catching so last exceptions with this latest version of WP though and I may have to drop CN-WK and see if they are conflicting.

Last edited:

danicos

May 7, 2018
I am playing it with basemental drugs completely un installed, and I can get clit pierced, browse the tam web, buy a doll anything at all on the computer that has to do with Nisawickedperversions.. I have no Idea why you can not.

Edit >> is your game fully updated ?

I am running the public version of WW, I tried the strip club stuff, and found it lacking, and I like using CN KW. Which will not work with the patreon version.
If by CN KW you mean Kinky Whims, both it and wicked pets (the new versions) work fine in my game with the WW patreon strip club version. Just have to paste the mod files in the main sims4 mods directory (not in a folder).

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
so kinky whims will now work with the patreon version.. That would be good.. NisaK's auto does not work as well as CN's does. Sometimes last exceptions. I don't ever see that with Kinky whims. I assume she is using the same or similar style of doing it, but does not seem to be as solid as his.

EDIT>>One of the turn offs for me with Wicked perversions was the having to watch closely as to what type of sex the client was asking for and then pick a place and the right type. If she can get that working better It would make her mod more appealing to me.. I am a lazy clicker, and I don't always think to see what type sex they wanted.

isava

Oct 6, 2019
hi, i have a question what is the difference between, azmodan gold rough or azmodan gold normal also azmodan animations platinium ? can i have them all in my game ? or make a choice ? thanks a lot for your help (sorry for my bad english)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes