Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhamsterdoom

Apr 10, 2019
need help guys... after doin a new game, i'm havin trouble again with the redapplenet mod.. no boss is appearing in the lot. i have at least a dozen of unplayed male/female adult sims but it still doesn't solve the problem. then i tried demolishing it and placing it again - same problem. then i tried deleting the boss chair and buying it again.. same problem.

but when i tried playing on my old save/game file.. everything seems to be in order. there's the pervert boss ready to pounce on my sim once again. ;) so i really don't know what's causing the problem on my new game file.

hope someone can help me on this since i'm really having a fun time murdering/killing the boss with the "mortis basium" magic (death kiss spell) every time the "current" boss demands to have sex with my sim before giving her a salary raise.

LostToys

Jul 27, 2017
Is Sallure top mesh, BB bottom combo the best for default body or maybe there's something new when it comes to default female bodies?
I personally like Helio's Heavy Boobs and Pixel's Beautiful Bottom (Chubby). Larger breasts can be pretty obscene with EA defaults because they are just round balloons in many cases, but most custom content outfits look really nice because you can see their shape and more "fatty/thicc" bounce.

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
With the sex objects do I need them In my sims inventory in the game or just have them in my mods folder, and they are pulled in for the animation?

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
Guys, I want to try Nisa's Wicked Perversions for the first time, but I don't want to use it together with Basemental Drug. Is that okay? Will there be any error or LE then? Can I permanently turn off Basemental Drug option in Nisa's Wicked Perversions?

I never use either Nisa's Wicked Perversions and Basemental Drugs before.

Ailias

May 12, 2019
I switched back to official version of WW (19OCT from site) because that one from this thread (patr) is buggy
My sims got stuck so often during sex and after perfoming climaxes. unplayable. and they want sex CONSTANTLY like maniac. w/o any cooldowns.))

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Guys, I want to try Nisa's Wicked Perversions for the first time, but I don't want to use it together with Basemental Drug. Is that okay? Will there be any error or LE then? Can I permanently turn off Basemental Drug option in Nisa's Wicked Perversions?

unless it has changed I believe that you do not have to have basemental drugs installed to play Nisa wicked perversions.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019

You should be fine, I use both however I am using an older version of Basemental Drugs but even with that, there shouldn't be any issues.

Reactions: ravilavi

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
With the sex objects do I need them In my sims inventory in the game or just have them in my mods folder, and they are pulled in for the animation?
In your mods folder unless it's an object like say, the milk machine or other furniture. Dildos and stuff, if it's incorporated into the animation, itll show up during the animation sequence. There are some dildos however that do need to be placed into the world that are clickable, such as the double ended dildo that you place on the bed.

Reactions: Nicodemus
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes