Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
Not trying to create yet another argument here. This isn't a "us VS them" contest. I'm simply stating the facts. If you re so keen on seeing this thread abandoned, simplest way... stop posting on it...
I don't think that was a confrontational statement,
The people who donate the content are the ones that have complained about the mess of this thread, it's up to them how and where they share so "we'll see"
Nobody is trying to force a divide so no need to see it that way x

D

Deleted member 970849

Honestly, the discord is just as much of an disorganized mess as this is. The saving grace is FinFin's mega folder which is actually being updated.
The discord is more organized but I understand too people who are still connected to the thread not appreciating it being downed as well.

Reactions: MickCasanova

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
The discord is more organized but I understand too people who are still connected to the thread not appreciating it being downed as well.
There is another difference, this is a thread on F95 and so part of F95 forums and their rules.
Discord on the other hand is ... not F95 and entirely at the hands on Discord that can decided to delete it entirely, plus there are differences of what that Discord allows to be shared and what F95 allows and since this is F95 and the Discord is a separate entity ... its not about being connected, its about this is F95 and the Discord aint ...

What I do find curious is some people insistence that this thread is abandoned entirely and people do not share on F95 forums ... why? havent people learned that putting every egg in the same basket tends to end up badly when said basket is dropped to the floor? Do you really want that one day someone goes to Discord adms and points out "hey, they are doing piracy" and *BANG!* the whole place is deleted and then what?

D

Deleted member 264337

Honestly, the discord is just as much of an disorganized mess as this is. The saving grace is FinFin's mega folder which is actually being updated.

Right, the 24/7 moderation and making sure posts go to their corresponding channels is so disorganized... i guess you're right.
if you knew any better then you'd know that it's all of us there updating the folder but go off i guess, be the choosing beggar that you are. do what comes naturally and whine, remind us of why we don't give a single fuck about where this thread goes from this point forward.

danicos

May 7, 2018
Right, the 24/7 moderation and making sure posts go to their corresponding channels is so disorganized... i guess you're right.
if you knew any better then you'd know that it's all of us there updating the folder but go off i guess, be the choosing beggar that you are. do what comes naturally and whine, remind us of why we don't give a single fuck about where this thread goes from this point forward.
Couldn't let it be huh? What is organized for you may be disorganized for some1 else. Insults usually lead nowhere.

Plz stop giving a fck where this thread goes from now on, maybe than the useless arguments will stop... Like that other person said, this thread can coexist with your discord just fine.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
aztamaztabazta make sure to add "by me" to my next Lupobianco leak as well ;)

Just adding my two cents.
I once liked this thread a lot, and I still care for many people than aren't on the Discord (rickguy for example).
I never cared for likes or having my "butt licked" (quoting brab). I liked the cameratism and respect.
As a leaker, among many others, I don't feel comfortable posting here anymore. Because what I do is disrespected here.
I keep getting flamed, even though I'm the one (among others) keeping the MEGA folder updated (which requires some work and time) and providing the expensive Lupobianco leaks (which costs 20$ monthly).
Again, I don't think I'm special. I don't want nor ever wanted anything in return. Just a bit of respect, that can't exist here apparently.
I think my reasons are at least a bit sound and some people will understand them.
After my multiple reports, I see nothing changed.
I've been posting here since summer 2017, and mark my words when I say I loved this thread, once. I really did.
For me there wouldn't be difference between the Discord and the thread, if the users were as respecting and nice as they once were.
This has saddened me to write, and I really didn't want to. My hope is that some people will understand.
On a final note, probably some cynic will quote this and say I'm being dramatic, somehow making a fuzz to make the thread look bad or whatever evil plan. This is just what I think and feel.

Last edited:

danicos

May 7, 2018
For me there wouldn't be difference between the Discord and the thread
Don't understand why it has to be one or the other. You ppl maintain your server , this thread continues to exist as is. No need to insult each other or argue over stupid things like that. Frankly the game itself isn't worth the fuss...

Personally i come here to check on updates on other games, see the notification there's new posts on this thread and come to see whats what. I bet many other ppl do the same. Reason discord isn't a convenient method for me. Someone more dedicated to the sims 4 may find using this thread a mess and prefers using the discord. Both is valid methods.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Not either way, but I actually do like this channel or thread. I enjoy even some of the disgruntled discussions that happen here.

I agree if I don't check often I may have a little trouble finding something or miss something, but over all I actually enjoy the banter here almost as much as the Updates. ( and most of the time some helpful person will point me to the Item I am seeking. )

I have acquired a lot of good info here when some one was not upset about the question's and did not troll the question because of personal dislike, and have improved my game play considerably with many of the helpful responses. It can be a very fun diversion at times, and I think it is all good.

And as one user said it is good not to put all the egg's in one basket.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Don't understand why it has to be one or the other. You ppl maintain your server , this thread continues to exist as is. No need to insult each other or argue over stupid things like that. Frankly the game itself isn't worth the fuss...

Personally i come here to check on updates on other games, see the notification there's new posts on this thread and come to see whats what. I bet many other ppl do the same. Reason discord isn't a convenient method for me. Someone more dedicated to the sims 4 may find using this thread a mess and prefers using the discord. Both is valid methods.
Man I agree with you. I just think this thread got too messy with "help my game is exploding" / "does any1 have this???" posts and TOO MUCH flaming. The Discord is able to moderate that.
I think this thread should be deleted and two new ones should be created. One for game help, one for leaks. And it should get way more moderated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes