Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I use both, and will continue to use both. F95 helped me in the past, then I wanted to help share the Leaks afterwards. I've been lurking on this site since November of 2017, and was glad I originally saw this thread way back when. As long as the thread isn't closed, I'll continue to share both on here and dc.
I just wanna say, Nunya, you're a saint and I love ya. Thank you so much for your consistent assistance.
Also, to all the other leakers past and present I reiterate my thanks previously mentioned in my thread rating.
You're all absolutely amazing and we're fortunate to have had you! Thank you very much! <3

D

Deleted member 970849

nope its mine
I really dont care just saying its ppl like you why this thread is probably toast. You have one of the major leakers (Nunya) just recently posting that they'll still be making sure to post for people here. Yet that's not enough, you still feel the need to piss on the leakers and troll their wallets. In the process likely ruining it for those not involved in your buffoonery. I guess you dont care much since you're obviously on the discord mad and silent snatching up all the free shit you can. Must be nice.

Reactions: Olethros

BlackSuga

Nov 25, 2019
I just found this site and I've been too scared to post anything because of all the fighting that's going on but I'm going to risk asking if anyone has SkillfulSimmer340 latest trait updates? Pretty please. I looked on the discord but the last post they seemed to have of hers was in July of this year. She (SkillfulSimmer340) has since updated her traits for University. Sorry to be a bother and disrupt this thread but I'm getting desperate. Please and Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: sparrow_rose

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
My sim had 3 weed plants in his dorm room and one of those SWAT guys just showed up and took them - like when they raid your place, only I didn't get any kind of notification about what was going on. Has anybody else seen this?
Haven't had that happen but when i put in the new one all my weed plants disappeared

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
My sim had 3 weed plants in his dorm room and one of those SWAT guys just showed up and took them - like when they raid your place, only I didn't get any kind of notification about what was going on. Has anybody else seen this?
I believe Basemental has a setting to turn down/off the police part of the the mod. Also, there's a setting in there to "legalize" weed in the worlds.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
I believe Basemental has a setting to turn down/off the police part of the the mod. Also, there's a setting in there to "legalize" weed in the worlds.
Thanks. I have weed legalized in Sulani, and the police settings are the way they should be. It's just the first time that I've seen one single "SWAT" guy show up and take my plants without any message showing up and without being arrested. FWIW, the guy showed up in the SWAT uniform, but he didn't have the situation role assigned (you can tell when they do, because it says "SWAT Team Member" in red above the sims's name when you hover over them).

Anyway, I was just curious...

Oct 13, 2018
I leave for a couple weeks to head into the hospital and I return to find my favorite thread abandoned? Bummer! :eek:
Nah, I know it's still very active just the original mega folder isn't being updated anymore, I read through all the posts I had missed. I just wanna thank the people that will still be posting leaks to here, because even though I am a member of the Discord as well, I do suffer from extremely bad social anxiety which makes real time interactions difficult for me to do unless I really talk myself up, which is why I much prefer forms because you can post and just piss off because god knows when anyone will be around to reply. Discords are too... social I guess? Too many people posting all at once, chatting over one another, etc.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
I've got weed legalized in all worlds, I think it was just the update. that house was flashing blue at first load but a save recover brought it back. Thats all i lost in that lot thank god, it ws only 6 so no big deal.

Reactions: Hamburg21073

starbs

Aug 30, 2018
Sorry to ask a question but does anyone have any idea of how to remove the basemental logo from the kegs in the new update? I tried scrolling through the package but there was a lot of stuff in it. I just want the original art on the kegs instead of the generic basemental logo.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
I just found this site and I've been too scared to post anything because of all the fighting that's going on but I'm going to risk asking if anyone has SkillfulSimmer340 latest trait updates? Pretty please. I looked on the discord but the last post they seemed to have of hers was in July of this year. She (SkillfulSimmer340) has since updated her traits for University. Sorry to be a bother and disrupt this thread but I'm getting desperate. Please and Thanks.
Here you go,

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
Here you go,

I don't understand. Only trait with new date is this one: [1.58.63 Patch] Yung Sulani Trait by SkillfulSimmer340
Few traits are modified in early 2019., all others are from 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes