Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
There's a legacy edition for 32 bit computers available if thats the system you have. I would recommend a youtuber named sim it up, they have the full editions as well as updates there. I just got mine yesterday, the latest edition isn't codex though so it takes awhile to download. There will be the full game coming out soon. There's a full video of how to install the download dlc toggle, so you can make sure university is there. It's also shown how to get rid of the 32bit files if you don't have that.
You can also remove all cc and test out if it loads up, there's been lots of helpful tips on previous pages, as well as trying out sims 4 studios latest cheat code to remove bad cc. Hope that might help a little.

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
Anubis? Now how can I get my updates to the game? Their stuff is no longer at the link.
All help is greatly appreciated.

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Do anybody know if Anadius has returned with a repack of the game? I seen his tumblr was taken down a couple weeks back and wanted an update.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Regarding Midnitetech's Careers:
Midnitetech said:
Hi guys, sorry for the absence! It's been a long couple of weeks, but I've been away visiting family. I'm back now, and all of my careers will receive an update shortly. I'm just awaiting the career tool's update, as the server is currently overloaded. I'll message again as soon as it's good to go, and then it'll take me about 6-7 hours or so to get them all updated for you guys.

Speak soon, and thank you all for your lovely messages. I can't tell you how much they mean to me!

pierredani69

Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 67447

Overview:
Comprehensive list of all The Sims 4 premium animations and other miscellaneous mods can be found here.​

Main Mod:
Other Mods:
Updated: 2019-11-18
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: Several
Language: English

Features:

About the folder:

[old] - Getting started -
How to get Sims 4, what mods to begin, the basics:

[old] F.A.Q. and Warnings - Please Read:

Download:
NEW

EXTRAS:
Our friends at DWP leaks a lot of CC patreon mods:

Backup folder of The Sims Family Crypt and more lost mods by @RobinF
All these isn't maintained by @K.Leoric

View attachment 67448 View attachment 67449 View attachment 67450 View attachment 67451

Sorry if this is a noob question, but in what version this works today?? So i need to downgrade or install a different path.. Thanks

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018

Hopefully those fixes include the problem of elders not properly dying of old age. I discovered this mod was at fault for the weird death behavior in my neighborhood. It was fixed after I removed the last version. I'll try this new one. :)

Reactions: Namco15

hir0shige_

Sep 5, 2018
If anyone is looking for the recent Simdulgence updates, they are now on the Discord / the new MEGA folder. I didn't want to share the link myself as it's not my leak and especially considering recent events in this thread. Have a good weekend everyone.

EDIT: For those who don't have / don't want to make a Discord account, you can still view links in the browser version of Discord without signing up (but you cannot post).

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
If anyone is looking for the recent Simdulgence updates, they are now on the Discord / the new MEGA folder. I didn't want to share the link myself as it's not my leak and especially considering recent events in this thread. Have a good weekend everyone.

EDIT: For those who don't have / don't want to make a Discord account, you can still view links in the browser version of Discord without signing up (but you cannot post).
You can repost leaks, don't worry about it. After all, they're leaks.
It is appreciated if you can name/credit the original leaker.
What isn't appreciated, and in fact, totally a douche move, is claiming the leak "is yours".
Trying to be a hero while A) using these leaks yourself, B) spitting on the original leaker(s) who risked being banned on Patreon and spent their hard earned money and time by uploading leaks for others to use.

Anyway, I noticed this thread got calmer. Keep it up ;)

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
Can someone upload and make a ultimate mod pack ( include Patreon and no Patreon ) for last update ?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Can someone upload and make a ultimate mod pack ( include Patreon and no Patreon ) for last update ?
Wouldn't make sense as the package would be outdated after one day and thus incompatible with anything else.

Lupobianco update
MMF or MF series for double bed, "Infidelity".
Normal: < >
Finfin modded version: < >

As you can see, I'll keep posting leaks here. I'm trusting nothing as bad like last week will happen again here, so... yeah. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
Wouldn't make sense as the package would be outdated after one day and thus incompatible with anything else.

Lupobianco update
MMF or MF series for double bed, "Infidelity".
Normal: < >
Finfin modded version: < >

As you can see, I'll keep posting leaks here. I'm trusting nothing as bad like last week will happen again here, so... yeah. :sneaky:
Also, @ "leak by me" dude, friendly advice. Don't bother attempting to repost my leak this time, I made sure you'll only ridicule yourself (again).
Could be update everyday x)
Okay... I maybe ask too much '-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes