Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I just found this site and I've been too scared to post anything because of all the fighting that's going
Don't worry about that dear, you've just happened to find us when in a bit of a kicked over anthill moment. I assure you people are generally very friendly and helpful here. Though if you ask a question you could have figured out yourself you're bound to annoy some people so do your best first before asking would be my advice. Welcome! ;)

Sep 21, 2018
hello, hello! I believe someone here is a patron of Magnolia-C? I think. Does anyone have set? I'm also looking for the " " which is a part of their patreon exclusives. If anyone has any of it and is willing to share, it's highly appreciated! :D

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
really sad to see that just yesterday a mod gives this thread a final threat / warning and people wanna continue with the BS.
guess it's time to say the final the-sims-4-mod-collection-k-leoric thread R.I.P. comment now, while its still here to say it, cause its obvious nothings gonna change. i've been coming to this thread for years and hate to see it go. but its starting to look like that this thread getting closed is inevitable. thanks to all who made it possible. it's been fun.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Azmodan22 Animations Gold (27.11.2019)
Nov 27 at 11:44pm
Gold: New Animation Available (Climax) !!

Normal -
Rough -
does require the last dlc ? (university thing)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i have a stupid question... its probably the most stupid'ish thing you ever read (i m not sorry for that XD)

is there a mod that could allow to play the sims 4 with first person view ??? like a script mod that could possibly "lock" the camera on the sims, but at the level of his head (like if its hard zoomed in)

i would like to get some kind of "immersion" on sims FPS style.. anybody have any infos about this possibility ?

(maybe its just a dream or a stupid question... well, i warned at the beginning XD)

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
i have a stupid question... its probably the most stupid'ish thing you ever read (i m not sorry for that XD)

is there a mod that could allow to play the sims 4 with first person view ??? like a script mod that could possibly "lock" the camera on the sims, but at the level of his head (like if its hard zoomed in)

i would like to get some kind of "immersion" on sims FPS style.. anybody have any infos about this possibility ?

(maybe its just a dream or a stupid question... well, i warned at the beginning XD)
It's not a mod, it' s a game update. You get it by pressing Shift + Tab.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just this to run the animations
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-mod-collection-k-leoric.8932/post-2691640

It's a bit clumsy, but it works (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yup, i play only FPS now XD, its way better imho.. at least i can see the house i builded, including the ceiling. i just let the sims autonomy, i set it pretty nice so he didnt die stupidly and have sex randomly (and npc ask for sex or join)

damn... if only i knew this before XD
It's not a mod, it' s a game update. You get it by pressing Shift + Tab.
yes, i noticed :D. i didnt knew that existed, so i thougth maybe someone did a mod, and then i find out its on base game XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes