Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Could be update everyday x)
Okay... I maybe ask too much '-'
actually things are pretty much updated here every time some one is nice enough to find acquire or purchase with there own money from a patreon sight the latest stuff.

I feel blessed by all that people are willing to share here, and just try to check in at least once a day or every couple of days.

I mean that is best as this way you will if you are diligent be able to find all the latest stuff, and normally posts about what does work well with this and that, and what does not.

That because of kind people like finfin, Maksimko, and Nunyabizness to name a few.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Are you sure? I just logged out, cleared cache\cookies, and went back on... links are still available to me. Do you need something from there?
Thanks NunyaBizness much appreciated, but I managed to get what I needed from there. Seems you can't approach from the main Patreon page... I had to google, and got through a specific link (like UI Cheat). From there I was able to access the downloads. Never had this issue before. Oh well, no biggie.. Thanks again NB.

Reactions: NunyaBizness

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Wouldn't make sense as the package would be outdated after one day and thus incompatible with anything else.

Lupobianco update
MMF or MF series for double bed, "Infidelity".
Normal: < >
Finfin modded version: < >

As you can see, I'll keep posting leaks here. I'm trusting nothing as bad like last week will happen again here, so... yeah. :sneaky:
question whats the difference between modded and normal?

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
question whats the difference between modded and normal?
From his Post Signature:

Q: What is "Lupobianco finfin modded"?
A: It's a custom Lupobianco package made by me. Same as the normal one, but: A) it's only one big package, B) it includes over 200 animations Lupobianco removed in summer 2018. Don't mix it with the normal update.

Aug 12, 2019
Could be update everyday x)
Okay... I maybe ask too much '-'
Not only would it be a pain for someone to collect them all in one file that would need to be updated multiple times a day, part of how the original folder was set up was so that you had to learn how to install things, keep your folders organized, ect. Especially if you want more than just the animations, like your wording seemed to suggest. When you start getting into other mods, you start getting things that conflict, have to be in certain places, ones that some people just don't want, and on and on. If you need help learning how to download mods and where to put them, people would be happy to help you (more happy on discord where there's a channel just for help and lots of people ready to do so), but if someone just hands it to you, you don't learn on your own. Also they don't tend to share non patreon/pay site/donation/adfly things, because if they're following the EA rules, or aren't just a pain to be behind in updates for things like animations or core mods, then there's no need to take the numbers away from their download. Just keep an eye on Lovers Lab, Mod the Sims, and Down With Patreon, as well as this forum and the discord, and you'll see pretty much everything when it comes to the Wicked Whims side of the Sims, just pick and choose what you want at that point.

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
Here you go, sorry for the delay. They are all in one zip file, extract and put into Tray folder in Sims4 documents! (Idk if you knew that or not, but just in case).

Oh! And you need to dl the CC for them separately from that tumblr.

Reactions: Herringbine

cupcakeenigma

Dec 6, 2018
Seems like a long shot but does anyone have the tray files to the sim at called Katalina, the one with the blue hair? I've tried following through to their newer tumblr but they apparently don't exist on tumblr anymore from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes