Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I wish I knew the first thing about modding so I could try and update 'No EA Eyelashes'. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be playing nice with the new expansion.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Hi there, I've been wanted to try The University DLC but have some lingering questions. Does WW works with Servos/Robot thing? If so, where can I find it's animations? Thank you!
Far as I know only the Public WW 147a version worked with Servos but was removed in later versions.
They just used regular animations and some were kind of odd looking.
Will be some time before Servo sex will be made to work right IMO.

Reactions: cooldude33

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
I wish I knew the first thing about modding so I could try and update 'No EA Eyelashes'. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be playing nice with the new expansion.
They are working well for me. do you have the latest one? It was updated earlier this year.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, I recently noticed a minor bug in the game. When the Sim uses the toilet, there are no WC animations (flushing, vomiting), and I have no idea how long I have this mistake. But I remember reading a similar problem some time ago, but I can't find it anymore. Do you know where the problem might be?

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018
I know this isn't a technical thread or help thread but I am going fucking nuts over here. I've only been able to play like MAYBE three times this past month since I keep getting the [de4ee14f:29f00e76:00000000:4b0d852b] error every other time when I start my game. Like I either get this error, it'll load for 10 seconds and crash, or will load but will be a white screen for over AN HOUR before I say fuck it.

I have updated ALL of the WW and other mods that you guys post here(all of you rock <3),updated most of the mods I use, done the 50/50 method on ALL of my CC and mods,updated ALL of my CC in Studios, and have done EVERYTHING you're supposed to do to fix that fucking error message.

My folder is basically just the merged venues, the latest WW, LMS mods, and my CC(minus like MOST of my Buy CC since IDK what works now). If anyone can PLEASE help me, it'll be the best early Christmas present for me.

Thank you all.

Hamburg21073

Feb 16, 2019
Hi, I recently noticed a minor bug in the game. When the Sim uses the toilet, there are no WC animations (flushing, vomiting), and I have no idea how long I have this mistake. But I remember reading a similar problem some time ago, but I can't find it anymore. Do you know where the problem might be?
Hi,
this happens with BS_Boobies.package
i have a solution, open in S4S the package BS_Boobies.package
and delete 2 entries
"clip header" and "clip" with the "entries a2o_toilet_flush_x"
and then save
This solution is running for me

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I know this isn't a technical thread or help thread but I am going fucking nuts over here. I've only been able to play like MAYBE three times this past month since I keep getting the [de4ee14f:29f00e76:00000000:4b0d852b] error every other time when I start my game. Like I either get this error, it'll load for 10 seconds and crash, or will load but will be a white screen for over AN HOUR before I say fuck it.

I have updated ALL of the WW and other mods that you guys post here(all of you rock <3),updated most of the mods I use, done the 50/50 method on ALL of my CC and mods,updated ALL of my CC in Studios, and have done EVERYTHING you're supposed to do to fix that fucking error message.

My folder is basically just the merged venues, the latest WW, LMS mods, and my CC(minus like MOST of my Buy CC since IDK what works now). If anyone can PLEASE help me, it'll be the best early Christmas present for me.

Thank you all.
First thing I would do -
1.) Move your entire Mod folder out, rename it to ModBackup or something. Just have a blank Mod folder in your game. Run it. Does it work? If so, problem is in Mod folder. If not. Go to step 2.

2.) Try an EA repair or a User reset - check EA forums, do a google search of your error code (highlight and right click, google search, you should see the top two posts on google in the EA forums about a similar error code that starts with de4ee14f.

Also, did you check S4S Slot195 (if memory serves) to see if you have any bad CC that was created from the last update. Make sure you have latest Sims 4 Studio press Cntrl Shift C, type Slot195 (select your Mod folder). Let program do its thing. Remove anything that pops up.

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
I have made a sim I've put up for download, you can view more pictures here
This is Norah, She's a recent Britechester graduate and a lawyer. She's a spellcaster so ROM is needed. She loves the outdoors and weed. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do. All CC included with download.
12-03-19_2-15-45 PM.png
10-18-19_6-04-45 AM.png

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
They are working well for me. do you have the latest one? It was updated earlier this year.
Are you using this one and still having problems?

I am using that version, and the most annoying thing is it only seems to be happening on some of my sims, so maybe it's an issue with one of the eyelash skin details I use. I'll keep futzing around with it, and see if I can't figure out what's at fault.

Last edited:

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018
First thing I would do -
1.) Move your entire Mod folder out, rename it to ModBackup or something. Just have a blank Mod folder in your game. Run it. Does it work? If so, problem is in Mod folder. If not. Go to step 2.

2.) Try an EA repair or a User reset - check EA forums, do a google search of your error code (highlight and right click, google search, you should see the top two posts on google in the EA forums about a similar error code that starts with de4ee14f.

Also, did you check S4S Slot195 (if memory serves) to see if you have any bad CC that was created from the last update. Make sure you have latest Sims 4 Studio press Cntrl Shift C, type Slot195 (select your Mod folder). Let program do its thing. Remove anything that pops up.

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.
Yes it was the cheat code Slot195 and I did that as soon as I read about it on this thread(HUGE HELP) and that did helped a LOT. I just ran my game, though I didn't check on it since I was watching a movie for the past 2 hours but it loaded up perfectly.

I did do the 50/50 method on some of LMS mods and took out Azmodan22 Platinum animations, which I think THAT was the problem since I had all 4 of their animation mods and I think you're only supposed to have two? I could be wrong but I'm going to try some other things you suggested just to see if I can get ALL of my CC and mods back in my game.

Huge thanks for the tips!

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Yes it was the cheat code Slot195 and I did that as soon as I read about it on this thread(HUGE HELP) and that did helped a LOT. I just ran my game, though I didn't check on it since I was watching a movie for the past 2 hours but it loaded up perfectly.

I did do the 50/50 method on some of LMS mods and took out Azmodan22 Platinum animations, which I think THAT was the problem since I had all 4 of their animation mods and I think you're only supposed to have two? I could be wrong but I'm going to try some other things you suggested just to see if I can get ALL of my CC and mods back in my game.

Huge thanks for the tips!
You can have these combinations:

- Azmodan22 Gold normal + Azmodan22 Platinum normal
- Azmodan22 Gold normal + Azmodan22 Platinum rough
- Azmodan22 Gold rough + Azmodan22 Platinum normal
- Azmodan22 Gold rough + Azmodan22 Platinum rough

And nothing else (regarding Azmodan22).
You can't mix all 4 the packages.

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
I am using that version, and the most annoying thing is it only seems to be happening on some of my sims, so maybe it's an issue with one of the eyelash skin details I use. I'll keep futzing around with it, and see if I can't figure out what's at fault.
I'm using [Kijiko]Remove-EA-Lashes and have zero issues so idk maybe you can give that one a try?

Reactions: Vasy

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I'm using [Kijiko]Remove-EA-Lashes and have zero issues so idk maybe you can give that one a try?
I've used Cien Z Roza's mod and Escaping Potplant's update thereof, but I don't think I've ever tried Kijiko's. I'll give it a go when I get the chance later tonight.

edit: I figured out what the issue was, and I feel like an idiot. I was playing with the graphical settings after I installed DU, and somehow inadvertently ticked laptop mode which blocks transparent textures. I've no idea how I ended up turning it on, but I unticked it, and problem solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: ꧁KymJoh꧂
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes