Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JABBjabber

Jul 6, 2019
i threw this WCIF out in the aether months ago and got no results anywhere.

might anyone happen to have ANY of the sims made by DesiiireSims? Even if just the Tray files?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Found this gem on MTS. It allows you to control ANY sim in the game directly. They appear in your panel and are selectable. You can use them how you chose. And then disconnect from them with a click. It's similar to a function in NRASS Master Controller for Sims 3, except you need to use a pie menu command to connect to the sim. It apparently came out this past November. It's really worth checking out.

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Found this gem on MTS. It allows you to control ANY sim in the game directly. They appear in your panel and are selectable. You can use them how you chose. And then disconnect from them with a click. It's similar to a function in NRASS Master Controller for Sims 3, except you need to use a pie menu command to connect to the sim. It apparently came out this past November. It's really worth checking out.
This is exactly what I need! Thank you for sharing!

WalaoA

Oct 7, 2017
Any mods that allows me to give my female sim a penis without having to change the gender in CAS? Before this cnww could do it, but it was discontinued.

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
Census:
If you only have 5 animators to have in your game. What would be your top 5? New or Retired animators are acceptable.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
Any mods that allows me to give my female sim a penis without having to change the gender in CAS? Before this cnww could do it, but it was discontinued.

be sure to read instructions, you need another package as well.
CN also broke out the crotch bulge accessory for females, it's somewhere on LL.

Reactions: taglag
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes