Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grey-daze

Mar 22, 2019
Hi, hope everyone is doing well. Does anyone happen to have Madlen Matilda, Edwina and Courtney shoes. Thank you.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis

Bar-Top Bottle-Hump solo F Vaginal animation for Bars!
Sunlit Titjob MF Handjob for Loungers
Lesbian Triptych/Dyptich Lesbian Triptych! An FFF/MFF Oraljob Floors, 2P variant (FF) Lesbian Diptych!
Two Of Them Licking Her Tits, 3P Teasing Sofas and Loveseats.
Let Me See It one Sim admiring another Sims genitals in the lead-up to a blowjob or handjob. MF/MM Teasing Floors

Ailias

May 12, 2019
Is it a known bug for NPCCC by Paulson that we cannot do "bring sim here" when another active member of family is on another lot? (in the bottom panel where icons of family members are)
I removed ALL mods but npccc and it works now. I have to remove this mod because this feature ingame is very useful.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Is it a known bug for NPCCC by Paulson that we cannot do "bring sim here" when another active member of family is on another lot? (in the bottom panel where icons of family members are)
I removed ALL mods but npccc and it works now. I have to remove this mod because this feature ingame is very useful.
Odd, I had to remove NPCC as my saved game file wouldnt load with it. Not sure if it might have something to do with another mod that I have that allows me to control any sim but Im curious to hear if you do figure out which mod is conflicting with your NPCC.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I updated the wrong zip I had on file, which contained some out-dated files. I have reuploaded the files. Please redownload if you already did. Sorry about that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Hi, hope everyone is doing well. Does anyone happen to have Madlen Matilda, Edwina and Courtney shoes. Thank you.
I have A merged Package of a BUNCH of Madlen stuff if you want it. Not sure if it has the ones you want but its 72mb so a large collection though one of my smaller ones. Ill post a link. I have a bunch of merged files from a number of creators if people are interested.

grey-daze

Mar 22, 2019
I have A merged Package of a BUNCH of Madlen stuff if you want it. Not sure if it has the ones you want but its 72mb so a large collection though one of my smaller ones. Ill post a link. I have a bunch of merged files from a number of creators if people are interested.

They weren't in there but thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes