Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Looks like the audio is screwed up on the last Grey Neya animation. It sounds like a cell phone with a bad ringer. That was on one of the couch animations. Not sure about the rest of them.

Jan 4, 2019
For some reason, my CC skin tones and eyelashes disappear after a while from other sims. Does anybody have the same experience or do you know what could cause this problem?

Moonny

May 12, 2018
For some reason, my CC skin tones and eyelashes disappear after a while from other sims. Does anybody have the same experience or do you know what could cause this problem?
The only thing that comes to mind is that they are getting overriden by something that's in the same categories as your skins and eyelashes. Maybe some mod that you have installed that applies effects or accessories under certain circunstances

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Just wondering if all the major script mods are updated for the new update now? Ive avoided updating as i like to wait till the dust settles.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017

by me
Friendly reminder that this guy reposts other people's leaks, claiming them for his own.
Proof here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-mod-collection-k-leoric.8932/page-604#post-2692433

Also, I grabbed a screenshot of this beauty of intellect and maturity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I shared this back on the 2nd of December. Also, the link is from the new "Mega" folder from the first page, started by finfin.

I'm assuming he's just trolling, and the "by me" may just be a Signature to troll others. Finally, my releases are usually behind Spoiler tags, which, I believe, don't help with searching. If someone went back to when the patched dropped, I'm sure they would eventually find the link by going page, by page.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Just wondering if all the major script mods are updated for the new update now? Ive avoided updating as i like to wait till the dust settles.
There were some mods from litttle miss sam that had an update, and uni, like faster homework, but this one wasn't bad at all. Just be careful where you get the update from because some people on discord said it didn't work for them and they re-downloaded the game again.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Updated on our Discord:

A. Trois, credits buttonwhooligan:
GreyNaya, credits Brian:
wild_guy, credits VonHagenau:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Animations of the new author appeared on LL:
0zzzy Animations (18.12.2019)
You can familiarize yourself with them and download them at the link:

Also note the need for objects for these animations: