Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I keep getting an error when trying to mature weed buds for basemental drugs, doesn't happen all the time but once it does i have to reset the game or i cant mature buds anymore. Happened after i created a few packs of weed now happens all the time.

Here is the LE i get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone knows the reason for it then any help is appreciated.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
I keep getting an error when trying to mature weed buds for basemental drugs, doesn't happen all the time but once it does i have to reset the game or i cant mature buds anymore. Happened after i created a few packs of weed now happens all the time.

Here is the LE i get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone knows the reason for it then any help is appreciated.
known bug right now that he’s working on saw a few days after he posted this that he thinks he might have fixed it but it’s still in testing
1BC32AB8-52C2-4290-B860-2AB8A4937DF3.jpeg

Last edited:

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018
Wouldn't make sense as the package would be outdated after one day and thus incompatible with anything else.

Lupobianco update
MMF or MF series for double bed, "Infidelity".
Normal: < >
Finfin modded version: < >

As you can see, I'll keep posting leaks here. I'm trusting nothing as bad like last week will happen again here, so... yeah. :sneaky:
Which version of the modded do I change because I don't have any finfin versions. There used to be a huge list but now it's just getting complicated with new names.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Which version of the modded do I change because I don't have any finfin versions. There used to be a huge list but now it's just getting complicated with new names.
It means you use 1 or the other. He combined all the files into 1 file "WW_lupobianco_finfinversion.package." If you want to just use his Modded version, remove all the other files, and have just his package file. finfin can correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: hmorphone and _Fin_

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018
Edit: Thank you Nunya. That's all I was asking.

Does anyone know where the Mega folder is? This last update has really messed up with absolutely everything so I can't play Sims at this point.

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Hi there, I've been wanted to try The University DLC but have some lingering questions. Does WW works with Servos/Robot thing? If so, where can I find it's animations? Thank you!

sopsiza

May 27, 2018
I love mercedes sims so much, they don't edit their pics so you know what you're getting (which is pretty damn good sims). If you want any more sims PM me anytime and I'll fetch them for you.
Any chance I could get the tray files for these Mercedies Sims? Thanks in advance... tumblr_p91btqSFqv1wrpcq3o2_500.jpg tumblr_pasxpnldp31wrpcq3o1_500.jpg tumblr_pb9uxc8wzF1wrpcq3o2_500.jpg tumblr_pdq8vfwRM61wrpcq3o1_500.jpg
tumblr_p9pkq035tp1wrpcq3o4_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes