Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2018
Why IS this thread marked abandoned anyway? Its been posted to since the discord channel was activated - although maybe we should start a new thread? Maybe call it the Sims 4 mod and animation collection thread or something? As more then just animations are being posted now but I think we'd all need to come to an agreement to make a new posting thread, no?

Reactions: DeadNin

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Why IS this thread marked abandoned anyway? Its been posted to since the discord channel was activated - although maybe we should start a new thread? Maybe call it the Sims 4 mod and animation collection thread or something? As more then just animations are being posted now but I think we'd all need to come to an agreement to make a new posting thread, no?
It's marked abandoned because no one manages it anymore. Making a new post would bring out the same problem since it seems no one wants to manage it. Being abandoned also means its discreet so less people would talk about the leaks coming from here.
Hello the discord link is saying it's expired. What happened?
The discord channel got banned because somebody snitched.

Country_Boy

Jun 21, 2019
It's a sad day...Just found out about the Discord and I've found that the, Mega folder is gone as well...gonna hide under a blanket now.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Discord got shut down, we don't know exactly why but some creator or something had to have found out and complained and it's gone for now at least.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
If every creator was as chill as R-Lo; who I always saw on Discord...
We have an understanding ;)
I'm not holding a lot of content back like others,
When I update at LL it becomes the same as my patreon file, it's pure early access,
My animations generally take a lot longer to make too, often longer than the 2-3 weeks that EA states so it's helpful to have that breathing room and make each LL update as a presentation of everything rather than trickling/dumping off stuff while holding back the good ones :ROFLMAO:
I'm still adding to it now and there will be some more new fun stuff to use soon! :p

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Server is back up for the everyone, check main post or my sig for link.

In case it goes down again hold your crazy theories and wait for another new link.

By the way the mega folder was never put down, the link on my sig was outdated and was fixed wednesday, but the main post link was always the new one and it's fine! Tested the it like six times and is receiving the daily updates from all the folder keepers normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes