Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2018
Well, here we are again. I thought it was my internet, again, it was wrong. But, honestly, I'm glad to find your here again. I came in imagining that there wasn't going to be anyone here. I appreciate not having deleted this link. Now it remains to wait.

Reactions: BabyBear99

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
Guess I'm now the leaker formerly-known as Phreaky. I wanted to change my name to honor my mom, anyhow! RIP, Discord. That's a fine how-do-you-do :)

AnyHOW...to eliminate some tuning errors, KiaraSims updated 61 active and semi-active careers, lot traits and CaS traits
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
These are now updated in the Mega.
Career links:
Lot Trait links
and CaS Traits links

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
Lol it took discord longer to ban loli/shota servers than DWP and the Rebels discord. Does discord know that the people reporting us have no actual rights to what they're reporting us for?

I believe that the rebel server is more lowkey than DWP. Everyone knows of DWP but not as many know of the rebel's discord.
This forum is not the best format. The discord was more orderly and it was easier to handle people who don't like to read or search. Also I don't use this site enough to prefer it lol.
Anyway, ( )

biohhh

May 21, 2019
As an alternative, we could still have the Discord channel but simply not post the leaks there? As in, we can have this thread for leaks only (no chat or support) but still have the Discord for social stuff.

I found the WCIF section to be very helpful and, dare I say it, going through the NSFW pictures and Stories that people have posted was amazing.

Still, glad to see the community is still here and kicking :)

D

Deleted member 1524544

As an alternative, we could still have the Discord channel but simply not post the leaks there? As in, we can have this thread for leaks only (no chat or support) but still have the Discord for social stuff.

I found the WCIF section to be very helpful and, dare I say it, going through the NSFW pictures and Stories that people have posted was amazing.

Still, glad to see the community is still here and kicking :)
That isn't a bad idea as an alternative

Reactions: BabyBear99
D

Deleted member 1524544

The thing is, this is the internet ffs lol. We can do our best to keep it on the dl... ya know, invite only type of thing, but eventually the info will get to the wrong person. You don't really know who anybody is or who can be trusted really. So the odds of this happening again are pretty likely imo. Not saying to just give up, just saying it's definitely a good idea to have an alternative option

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I'm going through the shittiest period of my life for a bunch of reasons so I don't have exactly the head in the game, but we were sort of prepared for this sort of thing. The server was cloned and being repaired as we speak.
Though if they nuked it one time, they might as well do it again.
So I was thinking an alternative at this point.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah _Fin_ , hopefully everything will go better for you and all the problems will get their ass kicked.

Thanks for arranging all of this with others, because it makes S4 experience better and without constant updates from you guys i probably wouldnt even play it that much, so thank you.

I dont really know much about stuff like this and have no ideas about some alternative sadly.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I'm really sorry to hear you're going through some tough times right now Fin :( I hope that whatever is going on things will look up soon <3
Yeah _Fin_ , hopefully everything will go better for you and all the problems will get their ass kicked.

Thanks for arranging all of this with others, because it makes S4 experience better and without constant updates from you guys i probably wouldnt even play it that much, so thank you.

I dont really know much about stuff like this and have no ideas about some alternative sadly.
Thank you both. I hope it will. It's especially hard when it's about a loved one.

Darksnider05

Aug 18, 2017
The thing is, this is the internet ffs lol. We can do our best to keep it on the dl... ya know, invite only type of thing, but eventually the info will get to the wrong person. You don't really know who anybody is or who can be trusted really. So the odds of this happening again are pretty likely imo. Not saying to just give up, just saying it's definitely a good idea to have an alternative option
Yep super sucks how am I gonna feed my need to compulsively update mods.

Sep 7, 2018
Discord is very ban-happy. (Same issue with Reddit really. That's not a good place either!) I for one, would be happy with something non-Discord. Sure it's a lot more work to set it up perhaps, but it would be privately controlled and you don't have to worry about some jerk whining and getting it taken down.

Ajseh

Dec 26, 2019
Hello! I've been with you on discord fr a few months but i've never used the chat cause i'm too shy and it blocked me. I just found out and i'm really sorry about what happened to rebels discord server. I hope you can solve or find a solution, you all are amazing and many of us still play this game only thx to your work. Sorry for my bad english, i wish u all a good day ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes