Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ark735

Sep 25, 2017
thanks for letting me know, hopefully it all works out.
i was never part of the staff, but i was a veteran member there. So if there's anything i can do to help please let me and everyone else know. Thanks.

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly

zazzy1234557

Oct 8, 2019
So..how do you get the strip club to work? I made one, I have another sim who owns it but the workers never show up and nothing happens unless i'm playing the owner, does the club only work with player sims?

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
So..how do you get the strip club to work? I made one, I have another sim who owns it but the workers never show up and nothing happens unless i'm playing the owner, does the club only work with player sims?
In my game Strip Clubs are always open and working, regardless of the set open hours, if I visit it on any sim that isn't the owner. They only open during open hours when I'm on the lot as the owner. Try redownloading WW, dozing the lot, building it again, then rebuying as the owner -- you'll need to rehire workers and set uniforms again.

Reactions: zazzy1234557
Sep 7, 2018
Anybody managed to get the latest working?

Tried a test on Firefox but all it does is let me bypass the "you must be logged in to search with tags" nonsense. Nice but there is still that 10 second download. :rolleyes: Also tried logging in (with a throwaway account naturally) and still nothing. Wrong browser maybe? TamperMonkey at least says it's running.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Go back one page, theres talk there about it getting shut down and trying to get t back up and running again. For now we just have to sit tight.

Reactions: RandomCrsz
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes