Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2018
Lupo update: "FullBlow" series for floor.
Regular:
Fin version:
What is the "Fin" version? I looked at his patreon and didn't see it listed. I see your name is fin, so I'm assuming its something you've changed?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
See what I don't understand as why one needs 44 gbs of CC in USE - i get that a lot of people like the choices of picking from a variety of stuff in CAS but I suspect the MAJORITY of that content never gets used and the real issue is even CC can break textures and create other issues in-game. Not the same way as mods but often graphically in ways you might not realize are bugs caused by the CC and not the game itself.

I get that people just dump all their CC into the mod folder and will keep doing this (I personally go through everything I download and delete what I know I don't want/will never use after seeing it in-game) but honestly it does create a lot of issues I think many people aren't aware of or blame the game for.

I mean the fact that it takes minutes to actually load the game blows my mind, I have CC installed but my game still only takes 30s to load. I can't imagine how that much CC effects the games overall performance either in certain ways.

I know with the Sims 3, it was actually better to combine CC into package files to speed up processing time so the game doesn't need to read individual files (so 1 large package file vs 300 small ones).

All I'm saying is if you have THAT much CC in your mod folder, I suspect you probably have no idea what 50% of it is or use it. Personally I think its better to at least only install stuff you actually might use rather then think "oh that looks cool" and at worst if a CC is creating a in-game issue good luck trying to figure out which one lol.
Just like in real life, it's always easier to grab things and toss em in the basement than it is to go down there and clean things out later ;) But you're right, you should try to manage the CCs and remove what youll never use.

D

Deleted member 2049992

More five for today.

The Jomsims Marlene lingerie, I don't remember anymore if I did a remesh or just a recolor, but for those that don't know Jomsims work his site worth a visit. The magician is another mesh of the first one that I posted (I think you must see) the original work is from Sims House.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
More five for today.

The Jomsims Marlene lingerie, I don't remember anymore if I did a remesh or just a recolor, but for those that don't know Jomsims work his site worth a visit. The magician is another mesh of the first one that I posted (I think you must see) the original work is from Sims House.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
transparency makes everything better ;) ty again

• Haha
Reactions: hmorphone
Jun 26, 2018
Does omegaverse conflict at all with wickedwhims especially with the pregnancy modding? I see he says no known conflicts but how does it NOT conflict with pregnancy? Since ww uses cycles and contraception, ect how I assume there must be SOME conflict?

I noticed that on the mods webpage their is a suggestion for intergration with WW but its a "suggestion" and the creator has stated he doesn't use WW.

Anybody tested them side by side?

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2018
On a different note, general question to everybody -

How do you know what animations require what props? I recently re-downloaded the entire mega animation folder and it occurred to me I have no idea what packs would require say an animation that uses/needs a cellphone. Sometimes its not clear from the animation itself what its meant for (outside of clicking a specific object with animations tied to it)

Suggestions how to figure out what animations use what props if you just download the mega folder?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
On a different note, general question to everybody -

How do you know what animations require what props? I recently re-downloaded the entire mega animation folder and it occurred to me I have no idea what packs would require say an animation that uses/needs a cellphone. Sometimes its not clear from the animation itself what its meant for (outside of clicking a specific object with animations tied to it)

Suggestions how to figure out what animations use what props if you just download the mega folder?
In the MEGA folder I literally created sub folders containing specific props/objects to animators. Check SalarmoJ's one for example.

Reactions: hmorphone and el999

zazzy1234557

Oct 8, 2019
Did wicked woohoo get rid of the club feature? Or do I have the wrong version? I downloaded the one off of the wicked woohoo website

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Sims4imagination Update

Added Kate Upton

Not for nothing, but it would really be great if they made sims that actually looked like who they were supposed to be. This looks nothing like Kate Upton, but she's a pretty good looking sim none the less. Sims4imagination has been infected with Patreonitis for quite some time though. I can't remember the last time they made a sim that even vaguely resembled the subject other than Emmy Rossum.. At any rate, they're still worth the CC to dl. Thanks.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
The alpha head combined with that low res ass bikini top sure is something. They should at least use a good piece of CC for the showcase photo. Jeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes