Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
maybe I understand, the mod files must be in their individual folders and then in the sims4 / mod folder, or can they all be loose in the sims4 / mod folder?
just throw all the files loosely in the sims 4 folder, it wont be clean. but atleast you'll avoid duplicates and you'll know the file will work, also go into game options and make sure script mods are allowed

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017
Anyone have Kritical's recent outfits Stock Set and Rose Lingerie? I checked both DWP and the mega folder but DWP hasn't added any Kritical cc in ages and mega only has his furniture

Dec 11, 2018
Hi everyone! I remember that there was a mod about the genres. Anyone know where I can download it? I deleted it a while ago and I couldn't find it again

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
Hi guys, anyone knows or been through my situation? I mean this is not a questioning or help center but i don't know where i could ask for help for this kinda problem. So, when my sim headed to a festival area (with another sim) in map of city living. I received a notification about an error. After that, i realized that i couldn't choose a male top in wicked whims's body selector for a male sim although i had downloaded several meshes, for other stuffs, such as soft and hard penis were totally fine. And my male sims, they weren't using any custom top (in nude mode, while having sex) at all! I couldn't figure out what caused it (mod? cc? i don't know)
Can somebody help me? Tks!
update: I tried exited the game and started at the same world but with a different sim on a different lot and the problem disappeared, i really didn't find out why it went wrong but 'til now i haven't come the festival area (which i mentioned above) again, so i think this problem should be related to a sim (a randomly appeared one) that had a broken cc (or mod) in the festival area; or something like that

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Hi guys, anyone knows or been through my situation? I mean this is not a questioning or help center but i don't know where i could ask for help for this kinda problem. So, when my sim headed to a festival area (with another sim) in map of city living. I received a notification about an error. After that, i realized that i couldn't choose a male top in wicked whims's body selector for a male sim although i had downloaded several meshes, for other stuffs, such as soft and hard penis were totally fine. And my male sims, they weren't using any custom top (in nude mode, while having sex) at all! I couldn't figure out what caused it (mod? cc? i don't know)
update: I tried exited the game and started at the same world but with a different sim on a different lot and the problem disappeared, i really didn't find out why it went wrong but 'til now i haven't come the festival area (which i mentioned above) again, so i think this problem should be related to a sim (a randomly appeared one) that had a broken cc (or mod) in the festival area; or something like that
Unfotunately, this is not a support forum. There are many places that do offer support, but it's not here.

Reactions: zfvg

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Going to a festival will likely give you the EA stereo error. littlemssam has a mod fix for it. The top issue might be a default replacement? Can’t be sure but if you have any default replacements remember you can have only one per body part and they should be in their own designated folder that’s titled something like “ !!!! Overrides” because they need loading priority. Other body selector issues have been caused by Ksusihuhs AEP or Redapple mod.

Feel free to swing by the MCCC discord or ours for some more help though.

Reactions: Edward_59

mandababy2003

May 30, 2019
Does anyone know if there is something similar to this for Sims 2? I recently reinstalled it and have been on cc sprees. I recently ran across a site that has some really nice stuff, but they have it behind adflys and patreon. For Sims 2 like come on guys wtf lol

Reactions: Kiwifruitpassion
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes