Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049992

Please a help. I lost a lot of time with the collision problem (like) legs passing the dress (some original author, I think, do not bother as I do or it is some lack of Sims4 engine). I saw one tutorial at Sims4Studio, it is very poor an did not work. If somebody could give me a tip I will be very grateful (please the road map or just the link, not the bible).

Thanks in advance.

More one group:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Did I say something wrong?
It's just that everyone that comes in here says they either can't find the link to the discord, or it isn't working, or what happened to it... blah blah blah... The link to the discord is on the very first page of this thread and it's working. It's nothing you did though, peeps are just a little tired of having to explain things that have been explained over and over since few people seem to bother actually reading the thread at all, or prefer to moan rather than search on their own.

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
So I've been out sick for a while...I see the rebel leakers page is gone and the TS4 Patreon Rebels Discord link works but there's nothing there (327 people listed online) no messages, nothing. It's just blank however, it does say load more messages even though there's nothing to load. So the discord is offline too?

Reactions: DBOO

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I received a pm about people not being able to enter the discord, i tested it and asked other people to test it, it works, pretty sure people must be clicking, browser tries to open discord app and fails, then people proceeds to get confused, i added in the first post a little info (copy and taste the link on add server to enter)

So I've been out sick for a while...I see the rebel leakers page is gone and the TS4 Patreon Rebels Discord link works but there's nothing there (327 people listed online) no messages, nothing. It's just blank however, it does say load more messages even though there's nothing to load. So the discord is offline too?
Never seen this error before, try updating your discord app, leave and re-enter the server too

sopsiza

May 27, 2018
I received a pm about people not being able to enter the discord, i tested it and asked other people to test it, it works, pretty sure people must be clicking, browser tries to open discord app and fails, then people proceeds to get confused, i added in the first post a little info (copy and taste the link on add server to enter)

Never seen this error before, try updating your discord app, leave and re-enter the server too
Discord is loading to the veteran-rebel-meeting-area page, which is why it looks empty to some people. Just click on rebel-leaks-and-downloads, or cc-mods-and-trayfiles and everything will show up.

Edit: In response to renarena's issue...

Last edited:
Reactions: renarena
D

Deleted member 847670

It's just that everyone that comes in here says they either can't find the link to the discord, or it isn't working, or what happened to it... blah blah blah... The link to the discord is on the very first page of this thread and it's working. It's nothing you did though, peeps are just a little tired of having to explain things that have been explained over and over since few people seem to bother actually reading the thread at all, or prefer to moan rather than search on their own.
I should have already gotten used to how rude some people here are, this is not the first time and you are not the first. Well, I know that the link has been updated at the top of the site and it is this same link that I cannot access, so I asked this question, read my question well, now, if you are telling me that the server is working well then the problem should just be with me, maybe I’ve been banned, I don’t know, anyway, if you don’t want to help, just ignore it, being rude just makes people want to get away from the group.

D

Deleted member 847670

I'm sorry people aren't more friendly or patient here. I had the same problem. I found that if I used the code inside the link instead of clinking the link I could join the Discord server that way. Hope that helps.
Thank you, I'll try your tip, and congratulations on your education:)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 847670

I'm sorry people aren't more friendly or patient here. I had the same problem. I found that if I used the code inside the link instead of clinking the link I could join the Discord server that way. Hope that helps.
It worked thanks :)

Reactions: tkass

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
Can someone get me this sim (Kylo Tucker) from gallery?
I have gallery download script but most content from it is invisible, maybe cuz its with cc. Thanks

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Can someone get me this sim (Kylo Tucker) from gallery?
I have gallery download script but most content from it is invisible, maybe cuz its with cc. Thanks
This should be the right one

• Love
Reactions: inecro

GrilledCheesePlease

Mar 8, 2020
I been collecting band shirts since the early 90's It's just something I do.... I dunno cheaper then shoes lol.
Anyways I plan to do all the 80's and 90's vintage t-shirts that I own, and add them to the Sims 4.
These are mens shirts only 12 swatches both front and back I do plan to make some babydoll versions as well down the road. Enjoy \m/
03-07-20_5-47-33 AM.png 03-07-20_5-48-37 AM.png 03-07-20_5-52-26 AM.png 03-07-20_5-52-55 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes