Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xC0C0A

Nov 23, 2018
idk why turbodriver made sims hub as if there isnt already aep. next hes gonna rip off red apple .net
Why not have a WW related version though? It's nice to see the mod itself expand. Everybody takes the next person's ideas. Nobody invented it, it's fine lol.

Reactions: imocta2

vanillacherries

Aug 13, 2019
Alright I’m sorry but the fact that people in the DWP reddit are aware that linking to this forum and posting about the rebels discord aren’t exactly helping the discord to stay up but continue to post it anyway is really something :cautious:
seriously. its literally linked on the DWP website. and we had a discord for monthsss and the day after they make one both of them get obliterated..but its totally unrelated..ok.

Reactions: savagesugar

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Turbo is going to bloat his mod right out of existence. He really should be modular so we can decide what stupid ideas of his we want. What ever happened to improving what you have? Ahhh... Patreon happened! Gotta keep those good ole' whales a spendin' money eh?

gyrobot

Dec 20, 2017
I sure wish Turbo would stop adding to the bloat in WW... It just gets bigger and less reliable every time.. More stuff for me to figure out how to disable. geez... (end of rant lol)
Turbo realizes redundancy is good in case one of the prolific creators retires or goes MIA for an extended period and it doesn't play nice when the newest patch happens. Call it feature bloat, but I consider it as a backup in a modding scene where the modders aren't always active.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
may be 2 leaker pages incase one goes down. one with just the leaks and the other for chating and help threads. that way there can be a back up in a way luckyly the mega is still up.. so why was it shut down this time for?

Last edited:

jang man wol

Oct 9, 2019
may be 2 leaker pages incase one goes down. one with just the leaks and the other for chating and help threads. that way there can be a back up in a way luckyly the mega is still up.. so why was it shut down this time for?
I think its because of t*kas*ms as her cc is being leaked out even tho she follows ea rules

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Turbo is going to bloat his mod right out of existence. He really should be modular so we can decide what stupid ideas of his we want. What ever happened to improving what you have? Ahhh... Patreon happened! Gotta keep those good ole' whales a spendin' money eh?
Last he made the amount he gets monthly public it was $30,000+. That says it all. Do nothing get paid a lot. He's basically a manager for a company. Except he's the only employee and the owner.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Server is back.

If he's saying he's being harassed he's more of a wallflower than I thought. I went to his patreon yesterday to let him know my direct stance on how he moved. He was never once called out of his name. I wasn't extended that same courtesy but that just showed me how much I got under his skin. At the end of the discussion he pretty much admitted without admitting he was the one that cried to discord staff. There's no further discussion since he ended up running to his block button cause he couldn't refute a thing. The conversation is all there judge for yourself if you want but Im chill as hell and was when talking to him.
I think it was something on tumblr, i don't really care i just don't want people to thinking we do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes