Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2019
Yah, I understand that some people want to make a living off patreon supporters but this attitude whoever this person has toward Piracy is the kind of thing that results in DRM and always online requirements in games like SimCity 5 and the original plans for the Xbox One that often result in inconvenience for paying customers and encourage even more piracy.

Reactions: bobshappy
D

Deleted member 2049992

More eight for tonight
I would like to remember:

Problems with transparency or if some part of the body disappear when putting the cloths, just change the shoes or remove any ACC.

To be able to put transparency in the cloths I used a region reserved for for improvement in this things.

The shoes that uses EA pattern do not have problems.

I always try to resolve the collision problem, like legs and arms passing the dress, dress not conforming the cloths (some original author, I think, do not bother as I do or it is some lack of Sims4 engine). But although my efforts some times this still happens. Sorry in advance if this happens.

Thank you.

People there is NSFW inside.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
The server is ready but it won't be open yet, there will be some overhauls, both the team and you all gave many, many amazing suggestions and ideas, thank you all for your help, you guys make all of this so worth.

I checked all the options and there's no denial how superior discord is, so as many of you asked, the server will be focused on being social and follow the (weak) discord law, i just don't want to force you guys to pass throught this routine more than necessary, yep the evil asshole here cares (most.. kinda of half... 1/10 maybe). Of course this doesn't mean a plan b isn't in order... more details in the future.

Seeing as how easy it is to fool the incompetent (and pedo) members of the discord team, we will play our part, this thread will have the links and changelogs as always, the discord will take care of the fun part, chat, screen sharing, stories, polls, tech help, wicf, etc etc...

As always everything goes to the mega folder (or DWP in case of CCs)

There is keybase.io as another possible hosted solution, and riot.im as a self-hosted solution. Those are just two of many, however.
Keybase is a really good option, but it's limit to only 1k people per team(how they call the servers) is a deal breaker, the first server had 14k members, the second one reached 2k in almost a week.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
what happened to the discord y dont you just have leakers upload to sfs and send leaks to admin in pm messages and//or don't give the link to the discord so quickly let folks earnn their way there so then we will know the ones on the discord will be trusted members

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
what happened to the discord y dont you just have leakers upload to sfs and send leaks to admin in pm messages and//or don't give the link to the discord so quickly let folks earnn their way there so then we will know the ones on the discord will be trusted members
That doesn't sound fair... correct me if I'm wrong here, but the whole point of PatreonRebels seems to be to take a stand against CC creators who put content behind a pay wall and create little cliques of people who, because they have the money to, have access to stuff the plebs don't.

Your suggestion sounds like an exclusive clique of people who have access to content others don't just because they were in the right place and the right time to read the information on how to get it...

This thread says "Abandoned", many people will assume it is abandoned and won't even come across this.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2019
Any ideas where content like that tumbler with stuff that was not popular enough to be in EA's upcoming stuff pack or a site I swear exists somewhere where they have scars like 3 scars over one eye or 2 scars that form an X on a sim's back. It was on the patreon rebels discord before 2-26-2020.

D

Deleted member 1524544

What I don't get is why at least not go back to how rebels discord used to be and just stick to sharing and leaking stuff for ww, bd and mccc. It seems like the discord group wasn't a target until other cc started getting leaked through it as well. It's only the cc creators who trip out and try getting rebels taken down it seems

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
What I don't get is why at least not go back to how rebels discord used to be and just stick to sharing and leaking stuff for ww, bd and mccc. It seems like the discord group wasn't a target until other cc started getting leaked through it as well. It's only the cc creators who trip out and try getting rebels taken down it seems
Because look were you are.

I am not a tourist that first come here for TS4 sharing files, granted this aint a Discord but when you start to always make concessions then you will reach a point were you will only do what you are told, the reason why the Discord was left alone was because outside F95 not many people knew about it, then DWP decided to make a Subreddit and people just had to bladder about it and as long that Subreddit stays people will talk about the Discord and its only a question of time until someone decides to report it.

Only way to make sure the Discord isnt taken down is not share anything ... ever and then its just another Sims Discord so what is the point?

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
What Krazy and Schum said both have merits; we're a bigger target now that we share more than ww/bd/mcc items. That subreddit really didn't help, but now its there, so there's no going back from that. We are Patreon rebels, after all...to me, that means more than just ww. If I can help someone get content that's locked down, I'll do it.

Last edited:

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Because look were you are.

I am not a tourist that first come here for TS4 sharing files, granted this aint a Discord but when you start to always make concessions then you will reach a point were you will only do what you are told, the reason why the Discord was left alone was because outside F95 not many people knew about it, then DWP decided to make a Subreddit and people just had to bladder about it and as long that Subreddit stays people will talk about the Discord and its only a question of time until someone decides to report it.

Only way to make sure the Discord isnt taken down is not share anything ... ever and then its just another Sims Discord so what is the point?
The point still stands that animators care less if their animations are shared compared to custom content makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes