Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Noo take me with you. Enjoy yourself <3
Thanks for all the updates, MommaBear, have a great time if you're off on holibobs :D

@Finfin - Thanks for the updates, all much appreciated :D
Have a good time-n-enjoy Momma! You've earned it!)
Awwwww....thx! Unfortunately for me, I checked my Patreon one last time this morning, and found an update from A.Trois that was just too good to pass up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, off to bed for real this time.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Awwwww....thx! Unfortunately for me, I checked my Patreon one last time this morning, and found an update from A.Trois that was just too good to pass up.

So, off to bed for real this time.
This is a very old update :p regarding A3, you need to pay attention to the number of the zip. Ex: if he posted 94, then a download with an inferior number is less updated. Same with Mlode.

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
hello! bringing you the latest hotfix for nisa.

Salty Surprise is one page back, for those wondering. Enjoy!
I haven't received a single condom in the mail box. Going 4 sim days now. I really dislike the setup of having to wait 24 hours for a pack of rubbers. Can't buy any of them in buy mode either. 8 grand wasted.

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
This has happened to me as well, just today after installing the new update.
There's that, and is anyone's game crashing after opening the Manage Households menu? I've updated correctly and tried both versions but the only way to make it stop is removing the mod entirely.

Edit: Ok, that was a false alarm but now removing Basemental gets the menu to load every time. Disregard, probably a weird conflict somewhere on my end or something.

Apr 27, 2018
I was able to recreate the same errors @simmysim. Maybe the non-hotfixed version of WickedPervs is better for now. Maybe a new fix will be released after June, 3rd. I didnt have any problems after downgrading. Since Nisa is occupied for now, a fix wont be coming anytime soon (and if it does Ill upload it asap).

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
The matter seemed to be resolved after I ordered Nisa's condoms on the home lot. The last time I did it was at the library. Maybe this is why, I'm not sure.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Zorak update:

MF Vaginal - Intimate in the bathroom (Bathtub)

MF Teasing - Scolding the Secretary (Chair)

MF Vaginal - Exhausted Rev.Cowgirl - Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Every Drop (Floor and Double Bed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes