Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
MF Teasing - Scolding the Secretary (Chair)
Mmmm, scolding the secretary... sounds naughty...

Thank you so much Finfin, btw, regarding the motherlode update you previously shared, i'm curious to know what are the latest animations aswell, since the log file doesn't list them in chronological order and its quite a mess to understand which animation is new.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018

Thank you so much Finfin, btw, regarding the motherlode update you previously shared, i'm curious to know what are the latest animations aswell, since the log file doesn't list them in chronological order and its quite a mess to understand which animation is new.
Well, it's a bit hard to tell, she doesn't include a true changelog in her updates.
It would be higher tier requests: cradle bed, FMF bed missionary + pussy rubbing, doggy floor and some others.

Reactions: Duriel and Viztril

pasoendan

Dec 16, 2017

looks like this is changelog for m-lode clip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Duriel

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Azmodan update for platinum tier, posted May 27. It includes the second stage for doggy blowjob stairs sequence. As always, there are both normal and rough variants.

And Anarcis did something interesting with the bondage cross (the object should be in the megafolder in the OP)

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
I told the mods more than once that this guy was a scam, it was the last time i cared. People will still throw money at him tho, wich is sad..

This isn't the mod from tvhebdo,
It's the one by Jens85,
He/she can be found at the child sex site it turns out, openly corrupting others stuff,

I informed the mods but the fact it's being uploaded to a different site puts them in the clear and doesn't incurr a ban somehow and they're happy to keep hold of the broken mod that was left behind!

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
This isn't the mod from tvhebdo,
It's the one by Jens85,
He/she can be found at the child sex site it turns out, openly corrupting others stuff,

I informed the mods but the fact it's being uploaded to a different site puts them in the clear and doesn't incurr a ban somehow and they're happy to keep hold of the broken mod that was left behind!
Oh yes, i didn't know she was involved, but i heard about that pedo site... and they say we pirates are the worst.

Balls

May 7, 2017
Is anyone else getting the blanked out menus on nissa's mod? I've tried the latest version for both, the recommended versions from a post that I can't remember where I saw it..... I'm lost....

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
If it's really about that, then I hope Jens85 gets what he/she deserves.

Also a lot of people still complain about that Wickedwork mod not working in their games ... :noexpression:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes