Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Snacks back!

And I bring you the updated version of Hoe it up (which now seems to work with WW.)

PLEASE READ INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. And also, enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't mean to be disrespectful since he's clearly very passionate and works hard, but what are the animations like so far in this mod? Everything I've seen of his has seemed ambitious but poorly executed, and the idea of a sex mod with the Road to Fame/Extreme Violence quality is pretty nightmarish.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I don't mean to be disrespectful since he's clearly very passionate and works hard, but what are the animations like so far in this mod? Everything I've seen of his has seemed ambitious but poorly executed, and the idea of a sex mod with the Road to Fame/Extreme Violence quality is pretty nightmarish.
Don't worry about being disrespectful when giving an opinion of an animator, important thing is not to be too toxic/harsh :)
Personally, they're very poor. It's evident the guy isn't an animator :p

Reactions: RobinF

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Don't worry about being disrespectful when giving an opinion of an animator, important thing is not to be too toxic/harsh :)
Personally, they're very poor. It's evident the guy isn't an animator :p
He might consider commissioning some core animations or hire one of the new emerging animators like Zivyx.

I've tried the mod personally, but couldn't really appreciate the animations and found them to stand out in an "unimmersive" way.

Mar 15, 2018
Hello! Here's wildguy's recent gold & silver animations & default female skin improvements!

Gold:

Silver:

default skin:

changelog is:

- Easel Behind 2 - Coffee Table blowjob climax - Sauna titjob (GOLD) - Bended next to the seat climax

Let me know if anything isn't right first time uploading.. :coldsweat:

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Yep ,, lol
Last time he updated was last year. I checked his patreon, he didn't recently. Yes, massage table sequence is very very good. Unfortunately, seems like he stopped creating animations.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Last time he updated was last year. I checked his patreon, he didn't recently. Yes, massage table sequence is very very good. Unfortunately, seems like he stopped creating animations.
Didn't Omaster also just fade away?

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
So apparently patreon added a pay per post option. So now you will be charged every time you click download instead of monthly. This apparently is completely up to the creators, but I was wondering if any of you guys who are subscribed on patreon have seen creators mention this. It seems like it would be extremely costly on the patreons.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
You could have just asked to the google instead of waiting the answer but here's the link anyways .
i have installed the mod but it does not work ? (im a pc noob sorry)

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
i have installed the mod but it does not work ? (im a pc noob sorry)
I'd just use mccc since you'll probably want it for other reasons. Click on a computer and select MCCC > MCCC Settings > Gameplay Settings > Maximum Household Size and change it to whatever you want it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes