Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
This may have been answered already, is there a way to download everything in the SimShare folders in an easier manner?

EDIT - There's a planned feature to add checkboxes for multiple download requests. But, that was about 5 months ago. Is it really a single dev running the show? Damn. Props to that person.

gloriousyuri

Jan 9, 2018
This may have been answered already, is there a way to download everything in the SimShare folders in an easier manner?

EDIT - There's a planned feature to add checkboxes for multiple download requests. But, that was about 5 months ago. Is it really a single dev running the show? Damn. Props to that person.
use sitegrabber such as IDM

Reactions: K.Leoric

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
I don't think you should try to have more than 8 in your household, too much trouble and you lose the extra sims if you open CAS
To not lose sims you have to click on Commands and use that CAS option. Your sims don't disappear that way.

Reactions: K.Leoric

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Wildguy update for silver :

Available locations: hand job animation for easel, Yr_Sa's BDSM easel.
Thank you so much Ghost! :D Just used yesterday the titjob!

So apparently patreon added a pay per post option. So now you will be charged every time you click download instead of monthly. This apparently is completely up to the creators, but I was wondering if any of you guys who are subscribed on patreon have seen creators mention this. It seems like it would be extremely costly on the patreons.
Nothing really new, don't worry. Among all the Patreon pages, only Sacrificial implemented it, and YrSa at a certain point.

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
He might consider commissioning some core animations or hire one of the new emerging animators like Zivyx.

I've tried the mod personally, but couldn't really appreciate the animations and found them to stand out in an "unimmersive" way.
Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing after using the other two. Other modders already do it and especially since Sacrificial is making money now, it doesn't make any sense to keep making the mistake he's had since TS3.

Reactions: maldo

IceKream

May 27, 2018
Does anyone have access to XSims premium content? He/she also goes by Ex-Simmer on LL and makes custom sims. The best part is all CC is included in one easy 40-180MB download.

So many of the free custom sims are high quality, I'm curious to see what the ones behind the paywall look like.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone have access to XSims premium content? He/she also goes by Ex-Simmer on LL and makes custom sims. The best part is all CC is included in one easy 40-180MB download.

So many of the free custom sims are high quality, I'm curious to see what the ones behind the paywall look like.
Does anybody else think this whole charging for pre-made sims is a load of bullshit?

The cc is other peoples WORK and create a sim is just a part of PLAYING the game.

Given that a LOT of people disagree with paywalled mods and early access,
Is it really ok to be paid for uploading what's basically a save file with a bunch of mods they've FOUND, not made?

Just more LL flakiness to me!

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Does anybody else think this whole charging for pre-made sims is a load of bullshit?

The cc is other peoples WORK and create a sim is just a part of PLAYING the game.

Given that a LOT of people disagree with paywalled mods and early access,
Is it really ok to be paid for uploading what's basically a save file with a bunch of mods they've FOUND, not made?

Just more LL flakiness to me!
It's bullshit for sure. It's a sneaky way to make people pay, based on the boner they have for the celebs.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017

I think none of our donors pledge to him, what he's doing is too wrong, even for us.

trof1

Jun 3, 2018

I would guess they don't look that different from the ones he's uploaded for free, except maybe he spends more time on them. There's a lot of sims to download both in the gallery, on the CC finds sites and even on LL itself. There's no real reason to pay money for it.

Ex-Simmer has uploaded enough of them directly to LL anyway that you probably shouldn't have need to download the paid ones. Unless you have a deep need to just have as many sims made by others in your gallery as possible. And even then you could probably just use the free ones and genetics to make more sims for yourself with the same look anyway (of course you'd need to apply appopriate CC, but if that's included in the DLs for the free ones then you should have a lot to work with anyway).

farenq

May 10, 2018
I would guess they don't look that different from the ones he's uploaded for free
indeed it's not that different from the free ones, just some more details in face and body, nice clothes and so on, nothing that you cannot add to a sim to make it like you want it to. A while back, maybe a month if i remember correctly, he gave up on doing the sims and let all of his creations (including 10 premium) available for free. But i see that he's back with his patreon page.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
People, i'm starting a friendly screenshot contest on Discord:

Theme:
- Spring is ending and summer will start soon, let's enjoy the hype of the Seasons DLC (that we will pirate with ZLOrigin or crack btw).
- I want to see what your sims are doing during the spring ending and how they're planning and preparing for their summer, this means lots of bikinis!!
Where:
- On the SFW and NSFW screenshot channels of our .
Rules:
- There will be two categories, SFW and NSFW, each with a winner, post a screenshot in one of the screenshot channels and tag me (@King.Leoric), you can do as many entries as you want.
- This is for fun so you don't need to be a pro at screenshoting, moding, or sim making etc. Just share your funny or sexy moments of your sims.
Prize:
- A cool sig made by @LikeASnack to the winners of SFW and NSFW categories.

EDIT: Forgot to say, entries should be made until friday 22/06

I plan to do one every month, so if there are other photoshop users out there who want to help making sigs let me know.

Mega folder updated:
Change-Log v14:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 264337

Why people don't just make their own sims is beyond me.... That's literally the point of playing the game anyway.. but idk.. downloading other people's sims that are shared for free is one thing, and it's totally fine but to go all the way and pay to download some trashy looking alpha cc infested sim is a whole new level of lazy and desperate. pretty sure that person's violating tons of creators TOU's.. but hey, it's LL ofcourse they're gonna turn a blind eye on the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes