Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2018
Reactions: polysims

comfywit

May 4, 2020
I goofed Must need sleep more than i thought. I was looking up for kiarasims not KawaiiStacie. I do not recall who shared kawaiistacie. (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
Well if KawaiiStacie is needed, lemme know anyone. I have her new stuff and not all of it is in the mega folder yet. I do know she deleted a lot on her website a while back. But she is still active on patreon.

Aug 20, 2017
Sorry to clog up the thread, I didn't know where else to post. Is there a tool that is able to sort mods by category or tell by batch under which category certain files fall (ei; accessory, shoes, etc.)? Hell, I will even take a batch file preview or simple text dump at this point, just so I can sort my files properly.
Do you mean in CAS? I've seen something similar for skin details in CAS....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Hey kiarasims came out with a new aspiration. I have it linked below!

Should probably tell you what it is lol. It is for child sims, and the goal is for them to be an honor student.

More under spoiler:

Last edit I swear. MC has been updated via patreon fyi.

EDIT 4: I lied. Kiara has another mod out,. Career now.

Stay at home parent

Last edited:

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Kiarasims4 mods did an update on some and also included new ones that are not in that mega folder. I just don't want to step on anyone's toes if I share them.

Remove the old versions, she renamed them too so they have her name in front of the mod. They won't auto replace now. These are all the ones from 5/4/2020 to today.
Thank you so much!!

Acornus

Dec 5, 2017
Do you mean in CAS? I've seen something similar for skin details in CAS....

Sorry, I should have been more specific.

It's about the 'package' files. I'm trying to figure out whats inside them, because half of the time, a mod author will package their whole stuff in 1 'zip' file, and name them something awkward like "AngelAngel_PlatformsTop". Platforms in this case is shoes, and not an actual platform + has nothing to do with tops.

I'm trying to find a tool that is able to move the mods package files that fall under the same category in mass. I know with SimsStudio you can look at them internally, same with SimsModConflict, and there is even LoversLabs ModOrganizer tool (which only sorts by name of file, not category) but none of them sort the whole thing in batches or take a while to load (especially SimsStudio, if the file is big enough, it can take a while for the preview window to pop).

The reason I would like to do this, is so I can merge the files by category and author, otherwise, one day, it's going to take Sims 4 20 minutes to boot with all the mods in it, especially if there are duplicates (which happens more often then I would like).

polysims

Sep 13, 2018
Acornus: Sim Tray Importer has a similar function for the cc you use on a sim/lot, you can check on the type, select multiple of them and open them all, but it would require for you to still check them "one by one", none of them by batches unfortunately.
1589162998408.png
Right clicking after selecting multiple will open a window with the files selected then you can move them to a created folder i guess:
1589163083046.png
Not sure if that could help you.

Link:

Cumbledore : The site is no more please check: for the new link to the new but different site. Also some stuff is being shared both here on the thread and on the mega folder with changelogs on reddit:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I was wondering if anyone Else maybe is sick of the DoEH in Nisa Wicked perversions, I mean I know was a lot of coding to do and all,and I am sure there has been some hard work on it, but I sort of wish it was a totally separate mod.

No need to get Ugly, just a like will tell me if Others think the same way.. I am absolutely not wanting to cause a clutter of the thread I know is sometimes buggered enough. I was just sort of wondering.. As for me it is personally a turn off.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
More than if the TSR VIP script works or not, what I want to know is how their download manager works. At first read it stuffs all your downloads into a single big ball of cc package. Is this right?

Not what I want for my game at all if true. I'll just zip the individual items one page at a time like I'm already doing, TYVM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes