Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

starbs

Aug 30, 2018
comfywit , the script don't work for me too.
Anybody have the last felixandre set from patreon ?

You guys, have you heard about Paralives? If he keeps his promises, he will sweep away the sims!
I feel like I'm always doom and gloom when Paralives shows up but the dude said "yes" to every thing that people wanted when the game was still a wall building sim. Horses? It's in. Boats? Of course. Open world? You know it. And then to monetize a ton of info on Patreon. Like their reasons for creating the game are currently paywalled. The kind of stuff that people might want to read before supporting them. But the people supporting keep throwing the "it's only a dollar a month" response out if you criticize what information they are monetizing currently.

If the three of them can pull off the game he initially promised then yes, I'm into it. If it's decently priced and half of what he promised, I'm probably still in. But as it stands now I'm really cautious about the whole thing and being hyped about it.

loryah

Jan 22, 2018
starbs I can understand your caution.
I am one of the patreon of Paralives. and I don't regret investing in a game that, at least, tries to give players what they want. with the funding from patreon, they were able to expand the team this week again, and when we see the graphical differences between the gameplay sequences (I won't even talk about the trailer) the differences are obvious.
Afterwards he did not promise to include all the content at the end of the game, but he promised that the additions would be free. I think it must be part, at the base, of the many disappointed sims and EA, personally my disappointment in front of the last trailer gave way to anger because they did not take into account at all the opinions that players had expressed in their polls.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
The way I wish convos between sims went down in the game is instead of them having a general mood in a conversation they'd have the mood directed towards the one sim they're talking to, because when other sims join in the convo, if they're flirty theyll just flirt with everyone, instead of the sims that put them in the flirty mood. Oh well, maybe someone will figure that out some day lmao

melangru

May 24, 2019
I've installed Red Apple patreon version, and I'm experiencing some bugs
First of all the boss is not spawning.
The game makes me repeat the first work day until I get a promotion (well, that's a minor glitch).
The workers taking sex calls have questions marks in their bodies, like if a mesh is missing...
How can i solve, at least the boss bug?

marvin961

May 8, 2018
I've installed Red Apple patreon version, and I'm experiencing some bugs
First of all the boss is not spawning.
This is not a bug, just an incorrect setting on your computer. You probably have MCCC. If you prevent the generation of older Sims under the population settings there, Red Apple cannot generate a boss and he will never appear. Change the settings in MCCC and everything works just fine.

Reactions: yornageb

melangru

May 24, 2019
This is not a bug, just an incorrect setting on your computer. You probably have MCCC. If you prevent the generation of older Sims under the population settings there, Red Apple cannot generate a boss and he will never appear. Change the settings in MCCC and everything works just fine.
Yes, i changed the MC Population settings and the boss is finally spawning. What about the question marks?

Last edited:

marvin961

May 8, 2018
Yes, i changed the MC Population settings and the boss is finally spawning. What about the question marks?
Most likely missing MOD requirements. Red Apple uses parts from
Get to Work
City Living
Get Famous

Only chance is to open the =RedAppleNet=.package in Sim4Studio and find and remove the missing parts.

melangru

May 24, 2019
Most likely missing MOD requirements. Red Apple uses parts from
Get to Work
City Living
Get Famous

Only chance is to open the =RedAppleNet=.package in Sim4Studio and find and remove the missing parts.
Good to know, I don't have get famous so that's the reason why. I'll try to open the package with TS4 studio. Thanks!

Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 650545

People who tease with their awesome sim creation skill and then refuse to share said sims or even say where they got the CC for them...
Like,what are you afraid of?
This is especially common for the reddit community and of course sometimes over at loverslab...
Maylily is a great example. She makes some really cool LIS 2 stuff that would really help me for what I'm planning to do to prep up for the Eco Living content, but I can't get her to put it up for download or tell me where to find the cc for it. Also we are talking about gear grinding, Beawitching makes a lot of cool stuff on her site and the sims 4 gallery but I can't download some of the more CC heavy stuff she has on the Gallery website.

Last edited:

marvin961

May 8, 2018
Good to know, I don't have get famous so that's the reason why. I'll try to open the package with TS4 studio. Thanks!
Get Famous. Should be the bluetooth headset: Ksuiuh_yuAcc_EarringsEP06Earpiece_Black_201908093007359066
You can also try this with MC-Dresser, simply remove all accessories from your sim every time you have this problem.

Reactions: melangru

melangru

May 24, 2019
Get Famous. Should be the bluetooth headset: Ksuiuh_yuAcc_EarringsEP06Earpiece_Black_201908093007359066
You can also try this with MC-Dresser, simply remove all accessories from your sim every time you have this problem.
Yes, I've deleted that file and manage to get rid of those question marks.
Thank you

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Would you guys suggest against using NPC Control alongside MC Command Center? I'm not entirely sure MCCC does everything that NPCC does, and I also don't know if they may conflict with one another.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
NPCC
Would you guys suggest against using NPC Control alongside MC Command Center? I'm not entirely sure MCCC does everything that NPCC does, and I also don't know if they may conflict with one another.
Had too many issues with NPCC. I did find some discreet mods that work very well though. It's a German site, and a tad of a pain to navigate, but they have some great mods to limit npc spawning among other things. There are English translations though.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
NPCC

Had too many issues with NPCC. I did find some discreet mods that work very well though. It's a German site, and a tad of a pain to navigate, but they have some great mods to limit npc spawning among other things. There are English translations though.
I like a lot of bienchen's mods but keep in mind they will sometimes conflict with other xml mods, so you gotta use Scumbumbo's (RIP) conflict detector program via his discord to find the confllcts. :)

Reactions: MissCee and Singaia

duchamp

Mar 28, 2019
I use both and I find NPCC way easier to use than MCCC when it comes to managing NPCs. For example, for some reason my game decided to yeet the existing sages and use different ones and I wasn't having it, therefore I used NPCC and with two or three clicks Morgyn, L. and Simeon were back. could also be the fact i'm too dumb to learn how to fully use MCCC.

Reactions: Singaia

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
kiarasims
5/9 Mods Updated: Hacker Career, Architecture Career, Dancer Career, Journalism Career and Movie Lot Trait.

5/8 Mods Updated: Backyard BBQ Event, BBQ Lover Trait, Boxing Trait, Chess Lover, Darts Lover, Hoops Lover, Coffee Lover, Computer Whiz, Dancer Trait.

Issues with downloading on site gettsy that she uses.

Reactions: DarkDream34
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes