Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

duchamp

Mar 28, 2019
Hey.. maybe EA will come out with a Covid19 stuff pack lol.... At least that would be more interesting than knitting.... I honestly don't understand the logic behind knitting... It will have to be an expansion unless they are going to give away new animations for knitting... Otherwise it's kind of pointless. Not like EA to give anything away for free.
Listen I'll be honest: I actually liked the BB items that were voted for, especially the rocking chair. However, I feel like the rocking chair will either 1) not rock at all 2) won't let me cuddle my toddlers to sleep, rendering the whole thing useless lol

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Listen I'll be honest: I actually liked the BB items that were voted for, especially the rocking chair. However, I feel like the rocking chair will either 1) not rock at all 2) won't let me cuddle my toddlers to sleep, rendering the whole thing useless lol
All kidding aside, I don't care what they put out. It just irks me that they want to charge for shit like that. I'm surprised that people haven't complained about the Murphy bed, or the cow plant given that their secondary purpose is to kill sims. That to me is rather morbid. They did have them in sims 3, but still. Although I seem to recall a working rocking chair in sims 3 as well. Hmmm. Maybe they're recycling?

Mar 15, 2020
All kidding aside, I don't care what they put out. It just irks me that they want to charge for shit like that. I'm surprised that people haven't complained about the Murphy bed, or the cow plant given that their secondary purpose is to kill sims. That to me is rather morbid. They did have them in sims 3, but still. Although I seem to recall a working rocking chair in sims 3 as well. Hmmm. Maybe they're recycling?
A lot of people complained about the Murphy bed. For reasons such as: death is too common, some people didn't want a bed that causes their sims to die, Murphy beds take up the same space as a normal bed, and it wasn't bunk beds. Honestly, I like the idea of interesting deaths in the Sims, but also personally don't like killing my sims. So a stuff pack with one of the main marketing points being 'you can kill your sims with this bed!' doesn't really appeal to me that much. Especially with how limited they are when creating stuff packs, where they can only really make one new functional object with new animations in each stuff pack, so in my opinion I don't like the fact that they chose a new death over features that may have been more practical to fit the theme of the pack. I haven't bought Tiny Living yet but other people seem happy with the pack, so maybe it's just me.

Bogojisem

Oct 24, 2019
that new expansion thing said:
If players choose not to take action, they may see the bounds of nature retreat as junk accumulates on property and air pollution levels rise. Alternatively, the more Sims pitch in by picking up trash, maintaining a healthy garden, and using eco-friendly build materials, the more their world will transform as muddy waters become crystal clear, buildings bloom with greenery, and a shimmering aurora borealis reveals itself in the sky above them.
Oh cool, our sims can finally do community service. Hurray.

Mar 15, 2020
Oh cool, our sims can finally do community service. Hurray.
This sounds like a pack that is begging to be modded to oblivion. Maybe it would be fun for like five minutes to play the whole 'eco warrior' thing, but I'm sure that it will get old pretty quickly and people will just want a mod to turn that whole thing off. Same thing happened with Strangerville - everyone played the story once but never again, and then had to install a mod like TwistedMexi's Strangerville Story Toggle in order to play in Strangerville like a normal town.

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone know the new downwithpatereon website? Well its not DWP but it like it, you cant see the pitures but they have links to Patreon CC. Im not sure if I saw the link here or in the discord.
I haven't seen anything new since dwp left...It's all from the beginning of April. Unless you're looking for April cc...

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone maybe has new stuff from Lynxsimz, The latest 2 NSFW nina Underwear + denim chaps bodysuit?

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Is their a leaker for Ksuiha's Patreon She released fix for ww update for aep and redapple. Still have to wait for sugarlife. Sorry i know. Have patience Grasshopper.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MickCasanova
Sep 26, 2019
I'm still a bit curious about how the FinFin pack is going. Also Anarcis seems to be working on some mermaid stuff that seems interesting. Also I don't know if WW supports servos

Aug 12, 2019
I'm still a bit curious about how the FinFin pack is going. Also Anarcis seems to be working on some mermaid stuff that seems interesting. Also I don't know if WW supports servos
Mermaids?!?!?! That's all I've wanted since Island Living was released and I started playing with my sirens. There's one person on LL that made a Mermaid penis, one that was rigged and worked with tails, with a couple animations, but that's all I've been able to find. I know it needs a point to be rigged from, so why not the buoys or something?

Dec 14, 2018
What the game desperately misses is depth,the Sim have 0 personality and it's hard to get immersed with mindless dolls... Now some mods do take care of that but only to an extent,there is only so much modders can do about it. Hence why I would like more expansions that focus on personality and relationships no matter if EA even fucks it up completely,since the modding community will at least be able to fix it,but you can't fix what's not even there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes