Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Nisa mentioned something about her power going out and she's working from somewhere else. She's aware but how soon she can get a compatible version ready who knows.
Ahh I see. That super sucks for her. I hope it gets resolved quickly. Now I feel bad for even mentioning it. WP should be the least of her concerns. Thanks for the update.

For future reference, where does she typically announce updates?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Ahh I see. That super sucks for her. I hope it gets resolved quickly. Now I feel bad for even mentioning it. WP should be the least of her concerns. Thanks for the update.

For future reference, where does she typically announce updates?
I'm assuming her Patreon page. Easy enough to find on Google. That's the only place I've noticed any recent posting. She frequently posts on Lover's Labs, but hasn't since her power went out.

Reactions: DarkDream34

jeystiv

May 2, 2019
Someone help me with the guide or a github that contains only the new texts of the basemental drug to translate the text in my Spanish case since I have to search text by text until I find the new one, is there a faster way?

ChrisOphelia

Sep 3, 2018
Hey, anybody has the Ethereal dress from this set?

it should be free but the download link doesn't work

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Someone help me with the guide or a github that contains only the new texts of the basemental drug to translate the text in my Spanish case since I have to search text by text until I find the new one, is there a faster way?
Try the Basemental

Jan 4, 2019
I know of PMBD but it is not organized like DWP was so I thought there'd be interest in that. I am sure Pescado does not have time to set up PMBD like DWP was, or the care enough to do so lol. Plus it is missing some stuff...

Unless you linked me to talk to them at reddit?
Not sure if they have reddit

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
I know of PMBD but it is not organized like DWP was so I thought there'd be interest in that. I am sure Pescado does not have time to set up PMBD like DWP was, or the care enough to do so lol. Plus it is missing some stuff...

Unless you linked me to talk to them at reddit?
There was actually quite a bit of back and forth on how navigating PMBD is a pain along with the lack of pictures so, there's a sister site for easier navigation currently in the works as far as I'm aware.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
There was actually quite a bit of back and forth on how navigating PMBD is a pain along with the lack of pictures so, there's a sister site for easier navigation currently in the works as far as I'm aware.
Ah okay, thanks for the heads up, anyway I can contact them to help?

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Does anyone know of a trick, to get Sims 4 working with VR? Have seen it done with VorpX, but don't feel like paying out 40$ for just that.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Does cracked DLC work with official versions? I have BG and a few EPs but I don't want to spend $10 each for game packs lol
Page 739 discusses this. Specifically by polysims:

For The Sims 4 i find anadius repacks better, you don't need to redownload after every patch, you just use his updater and that's it, the same for DLC you just dl the DLC and use his installer for it to work, and if you have the base game and some DLC you can use his DLC unlocker with origin.

Here is his repack, you need to register, to check instructions:

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Does cracked DLC work with official versions? I have BG and a few EPs but I don't want to spend $10 each for game packs lol
Same. I've bought everything up until now, but I don't want to spend money on that knitting shit :LOL:

I see someone already mentioned pg 739 info to you, so I won't be redundant <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes