Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay today I had time to download, it's a 24Gb repack... Some questions for those who downloaded the same version, is it compatible with other adult mods like wickedwhims? And more importantly... is this really safe? The worst of piracy is this, I never know what will come in the damn installer... But what else can I do, I don't have $1600 to buy the complete Sims 4.
1588531702730.png

Poxmax

Jun 22, 2017
Okay today I had time to download, it's a 24Gb repack... Some questions for those who downloaded the same version, is it compatible with other adult mods like wickedwhims? And more importantly... is this really safe? The worst of piracy is this, I never know what will come in the damn installer... But what else can I do, I don't have $1600 to buy the complete Sims 4.
View attachment 643485
Get the Codex version

duchamp

Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 643485
Fitgirl is safe. It's compatible, yes, but you'll have to manually uninstall and re-install the new version (when she updates, which is usually when a new pack comes) when new updates come, which isn't really a fun thing to do. If you'll allow me a suggestion, you'd be better off downloading it from ZLOrigin (a cracked version of origin) where updates are available almost at the same time as the real deal.

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 643485
FitGirl is one of the most if not the most reputable game cracker, your computer is safe with her repacks.

loryah

Jan 22, 2018
Anenn FitGirl is absolutely safe but her repack is 1.58, you must download the updates from the links on her post because I don't think that "Tiny houses" is in.

Reactions: Olethros

polysims

Sep 13, 2018
For The Sims 4 i find anadius repacks better, you don't need to redownload after every patch, you just use his updater and that's it, the same for DLC you just dl the DLC and use his installer for it to work, and if you have the base game and some DLC you can use his DLC unlocker with origin.

Here is his repack, you need to register, to check instructions:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Well, thanks guys. I had never seen a reliable hacking site other than F95... So I was suspicious.

Aug 12, 2019
Well, thanks guys. I had never seen a reliable hacking site other than F95... So I was suspicious.
There's a lot out there, but fit girl repack is A+ for windows, Anadius is a real hero when it comes to stuff (especially for the Mac community, he made a new origin crack for us after we struggled with DU for months). Personally, setting up ZLOrigin was just a pain with having to get multiple accounts for things. Anyone out there with mac, NxMac.com is by far the best for the game, teamwork has made it pretty idiot proof nowadays.

Reactions: B2B2

loryah

Jan 22, 2018
Little request, somebody have a list of custom sliders uptodate and working fine together ? I've downloaded Luumia, obscurus and Vibrantpixel but... i think luumia's don't work fine (except for the height slider) and also, if anyone have foraging tradition and raspberry from Brazen lotus's patreon... we never know, lol

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Little request, somebody have a list of custom sliders uptodate and working fine together ? I've downloaded Luumia, obscurus and Vibrantpixel but... i think luumia's don't work fine (except for the height slider) and also, if anyone have foraging tradition and raspberry from Brazen lotus's patreon... we never know, lol
Check these out
Make sure to read all
There’s sliders for every single detail of sims including various penis and breast!
It’s compatible with WW and no issues so far.
I’m on my phone at the moment, so forgive me for any errors
Here’s the link

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
reddit site has this. can not find it on mega.
KiaraSims Basketball Stadium Lot Trait

The buff is a happy buff about basketball.
3 new social interactions: Chat about basketball scores, debate basketball rankings and debate the best basketball player.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
KiaraSims updated (on her site)
5/3 – Queen trait now says “HER” and not HIS. So you need to re-download it.

5/2 – Please re-download Hacker career. Fixed an error that showed a blank task to complete. Finally uploaded King and Queen traits!

revie

Jun 12, 2019
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I don't know where else. I have downloaded from Paysitesmustbedestroyed ever since the other site went down, but today I can't, just gets a new page that say 403 - Forbidden. Never had that problem before.
Just talked with Pescado. issue fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes