Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenobikid

Apr 16, 2020
For The Sims 4 i find anadius repacks better, you don't need to redownload after every patch, you just use his updater and that's it, the same for DLC you just dl the DLC and use his installer for it to work, and if you have the base game and some DLC you can use his DLC unlocker with origin.

Here is his repack, you need to register, to check instructions:
I'm also a user of Anadius repacks. Great size, easy to install but I especially love the DLC unlocker thing. It's easy to use and allows people to connect to origin gallery faster and easier. The downside of the DLC unlocker is that you have to own at least the base game.

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
I'm also a user of Anadius repacks. Great size, easy to install but I especially love the DLC unlocker thing. It's easy to use and allows people to connect to origin gallery faster and easier. The downside of the DLC unlocker is that you have to own at least the base game.
Ah that is neat, I thought we weren't supposed to use any part of the game paid with a cracked game?

kenobikid

Apr 16, 2020
Ah that is neat, I thought we weren't supposed to use any part of the game paid with a cracked game?
Originally, yes. But recently anadius released this tool called Origin DLC Unlocker which, if you have original base game from origin, can enable you to use the origin gallery/in-game gallery and let you install the cracked DLCs. So all you need is the base game. DLCs can be downloaded separately and you can choose which you want to have and you just have to copy the DLC folder to your Sims 4 folder.

Check out more here

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Hey all, does anyone know the people behind DWP? I was considering setting up a website and stuff for easier dling access and whatnot, but it shows the domain is still taken since they shut down. Either that or I could do it with .net or something, .com is expensive bc it has patreon in the name. o_O Thoughts? Would there be interest in me doing this? Also new account due to wanting to be anonymous for obvious reasons.

Jan 4, 2019
Hey all, does anyone know the people behind DWP? I was considering setting up a website and stuff for easier dling access and whatnot, but it shows the domain is still taken since they shut down. Either that or I could do it with .net or something, .com is expensive bc it has patreon in the name. o_O Thoughts? Would there be interest in me doing this? Also new account due to wanting to be anonymous for obvious reasons.

Reactions: meg3wife

comfywit

May 4, 2020
I know of PMBD but it is not organized like DWP was so I thought there'd be interest in that. I am sure Pescado does not have time to set up PMBD like DWP was, or the care enough to do so lol. Plus it is missing some stuff...

Unless you linked me to talk to them at reddit?

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone have a new update from sstormyy? There are just some older things in the mega directory. I am interested in the black corset on the far right:

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I know of PMBD but it is not organized like DWP was so I thought there'd be interest in that. I am sure Pescado does not have time to set up PMBD like DWP was, or the care enough to do so lol. Plus it is missing some stuff...

Unless you linked me to talk to them at reddit?
There is definitely interest buddy, the current layout is horrendous on PMBD and if you are willing I am sure many would appreciate it. I don't know who the DWP team are but I do hope you can get this done.

D

Deleted member 142505

Is there a changelog for wicked whims in the mega folder.
Current one doesn't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes