Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2020
Any potential leaker's for ? They have been creating some interesting looking mods lately, including their Better Worlds map overrides. They recently posted this where they discuss a mod they are working on to add 'open worlds' to the Sims 4. Before you get your hopes up, it won't be true open worlds like the Sims 3, as the Sims 4 was simply not made like that, but the mod intends to limit the amount of loading screens by creating the ability to add builds such as houses, shops, gyms, theatres, and parks etc. off lot using the TwistedMexi's T.O.O.L mod. Might be worth looking into.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
The new WW definitely breaks AEP.... At least WW is finally allowing turning off menstrual bleeding and mood swings. No more micro managing menstrual cycles... About time...

Edit: Seems WW also broke Red Apple as well..

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwifruitpassion

duchamp

Mar 28, 2019
Same. I've bought everything up until now, but I don't want to spend money on that knitting shit :LOL:

I see someone already mentioned pg 739 info to you, so I won't be redundant <3
I am so glad someone brought up the fact that the knitting stuff pack is the worse thing the community voted for. I honestly don't get the why , as if people will put their young adults knitting. I mean I get it, it's to make elders more playable but wouldn't it be best if there was an overhaul on the elders system instead of charging 10$ for an activity that most likely will result in a mod that unlocks the knitting CAS items that you have to knit to unlock???? and don't even get me started on the possible leak of a "country livin" pack with the goddamn horses that people keep asking for despite not being an open world game

I'm sorry for the small rant/vent but pls understand i'm an old miserable man 24/7

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I am so glad someone brought up the fact that the knitting stuff pack is the worse thing the community voted for. I honestly don't get the why , as if people will put their young adults knitting. I mean I get it, it's to make elders more playable but wouldn't it be best if there was an overhaul on the elders system instead of charging 10$ for an activity that most likely will result in a mod that unlocks the knitting CAS items that you have to knit to unlock???? and don't even get me started on the possible leak of a "country livin" pack with the goddamn horses that people keep asking for despite not being an open world game

I'm sorry for the small rant/vent but pls understand i'm an old miserable man 24/7
Agree... Makes me wonder if that's the actual result from the survey... I have my doubts... I'm guessing they want an easy way forward and knitting is about the dumbest thing they could have done. Not surprised. It is EA after all.

melangru

May 24, 2019
The new WW definitely breaks AEP.... At least WW is finally allowing turning off menstrual bleeding and mood swings. No more micro managing menstrual cycles... About time...

Edit: Seems WW also broke Red Apple as well..
What does "AEP" mean? Sorry, I'm such a newbie :)

melangru

May 24, 2019
Hi there, I just installed The wicked whims patreon version.
I've some questions about the strip club.
How can I hire a bartender? I hired 3 dancers and a janitor (do we really need a janitor to manage a strip club?) but cannot hire a bartender. What's wrong? Also... is there a way to have a bouncer in the strip club? A mod or something like that?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
How can I hire a bartender? I hired 3 dancers and a janitor (do we really need a janitor to manage a strip club?) but cannot hire a bartender. What's wrong? Also... is there a way to have a bouncer in the strip club? A mod or something like that?
Your bartender will be one of your dancers. Unless you shut off trashlets, (do a ww.help.. could be ww.commands.. I forget lol. from the command console for a list of options) you'll have a hell of a time without janitors. Janitors also pick up the empty glasses. I'd hire at lease 6 dancers.. There is an option to hire up to 12. You'll see that in the command list. As far as I know, there is no option to hire a bouncer.

Reactions: melangru

yugen9x

Nov 18, 2017
Basemental drugs have Bouncer lot trait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

starbs

Aug 30, 2018

Honestly my young adults will be knitting. I don't knit myself but I do know plenty of young adults/adults who do.

Reactions: renarena

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Good for you, starbs. Mine will be cleaning Evergreen Harbor. Pick your fighter
Hey.. maybe EA will come out with a Covid19 stuff pack lol.... At least that would be more interesting than knitting.... I honestly don't understand the logic behind knitting... It will have to be an expansion unless they are going to give away new animations for knitting... Otherwise it's kind of pointless. Not like EA to give anything away for free.

.GeeBee

Jul 20, 2018
Any potential leaker's for ? They have been creating some interesting looking mods lately, including their Better Worlds map overrides. They recently posted this where they discuss a mod they are working on to add 'open worlds' to the Sims 4. Before you get your hopes up, it won't be true open worlds like the Sims 3, as the Sims 4 was simply not made like that, but the mod intends to limit the amount of loading screens by creating the ability to add builds such as houses, shops, gyms, theatres, and parks etc. off lot using the TwistedMexi's T.O.O.L mod. Might be worth looking into.
Bump for this :D

Sep 26, 2019
Okay some cards on the table, On the latest Expansion, I do like the fact that you can now make container houses, and wax candles that might come in handy for romantic dates and I'm kinda excited to see what new clothes, hair and furniture we will see, in particular the stuff related to polluted world.

TheSierraJ

Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know the new downwithpatereon website? Well its not DWP but it like it, you cant see the pitures but they have links to Patreon CC. Im not sure if I saw the link here or in the discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes