Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Actually you can invite anyone to join you on your active deed if you have the right settings ;)
Yes you can.
But you can't start a sex event other than yourself or with a single partner.
The mod makes it possible to start for example: a gang-bang with your sim and 9 partners from the start.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Yes you can.
But you can't start a sex event other than yourself or with a single partner.
The mod makes it possible to start for example: a gang-bang with your sim and 9 partners from the start.
Yes i know what the mod does. My input was on Dr Realgood's commend about the order of doing things in ww XD.

Reactions: Azoresman

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
One bug I never see fixed in WW is when NPCs have sex they never use climax and you can never select the climax stage in the pie menu its greyed out. Is this in the public build too or just patreon?

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
MC Command Center Hotfix 7.2.1 is out!
The first hotfix for changes needed from EA's update today is 7.2.1. This fixes all known MCCC issues to this point caused by the update.
It includes the following changes:
  • Fixed all the MCCC dialogs that needed new parameters added due to the update today. This includes any "picker"-type dialogs like when you choose a Sim from a list of Sims or Recipe from a list of recipies, etc.
  • Removed my MC Cheats "Make Sim Leave" command since EA added their own interaction for this same thing, "Send Home".
As always, any errors or support questions should be reported to our support team on our Discord server (you will have to validate that you're not a bot for access as detailed in the #server_info channel). We do not provide any support in comments here.
The MCCC Discord server links are below:

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017

SimRealist said:
SNB (2.1.3.7) - COMPATIBLE
SNB-Bills (0.3.0.5) - BROKEN
Private Practice (1.1.3.5)
-Main Mod (COMPATIBLE) -Careers (BROKEN)
Organic (0.1.0.7) - BROKEN
Organic (Patreon - 0.2.0.0-7.0)
- BROKEN
Mortem (0.1.3.1)
- NEEDS A MINOR UPDATE

Mod Tip Reminders While You Wait
  • SNB-Bills - Remove all mod files. Household data will remain until we release our updated mod files. That data shouldn't hurt anything, it is more for information the mod can read. If a complete data wipe is needed, we will include that in the next update.
  • Private Practice - Remove all mod files EXCEPT for the data.package. This file maintains your Sim's health information.
  • Organic - You can remove all mod files for this mod. If you have the Patreon version, separate out your custom hair progressions files (ohp) to somewhere it is less likely to be deleted.

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
I started a new save, removed all my mods except CAS and build/buy and I am playing without any issues besides the broken default eyes. After one other EP corrupted my save and lost my favorite family, I never play a big patch or new EP with my main save.

netcat

Apr 20, 2020
So this is fucking up CAS CC too? It's going to be a nightmare tracking down all the packages that need to be updated.

Good God almighty, they've killed him! Glad I always wait a week before I bother updating it.
I had the same problem as in the attachment. So I removed the following mods: "Ui Cheats Extension and "Schram92 CC wrench override no icons" and "Tmex Clean Ui" and so far the problem was gone. By the way the "More Cas Column (5)" mod works fine for me..

DanBilzerian

May 19, 2020
Just a question, i didnt update to the new patch and have no desire to anyways. when all these creators push updates to their mods for the new patch, will these patches break older versions? it will be hard to keep track of all the mods that work without eco lifestyle and which dont. or to put it better, will there be a separate category in the mega folder for updated mods?

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Just a question, i didnt update to the new patch and have no desire to anyways. when all these creators push updates to their mods for the new patch, will these patches break older versions? it will be hard to keep track of all the mods that work without eco lifestyle and which dont. or to put it better, will there be a separate category in the mega folder for updated mods?
Every script mod gets broken by an update eventually. Not always but most of the time it does happen. So if you do update your game, it will break older version of the mods. A creator simply releasing an updated mod isn't going to break old mod versions, the new versions simply fix problems caused to the game by a game update which has changed how ts4 works and thus is no longer compatible with the old mod version. I think most script mods folders in the mega have a subfolder with old versions, I downloaded an old version of WP to use in my game bc the newest one was causing saving problems even before the patch release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes