• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
If it wasn't for the EP launching tomorrow I highly doubt they'd work that fast to fix save corruption from their latest patch.
Makes you wonder if they even bothered to test it in the first place. Seems to me the problem was reported rather quickly. Stands to reason they should have found the problem if they'd been working on the patch for the last few months. Not much of a surprise though, it is EA after all.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
The Sims 4 Zombie Apocalypse -MOD- V 2.0 Last Escape is now available!

Get it from here: (Early Access) Watch the trailer here: Read full release notes here:

Reactions: DarkDream34
Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone have Aggressivekitty fine dining set/ hermajestybuilds april onwards?

Tia

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
All updates are now available in one big zip based on category; you can also download individual updated files from Mega!

*Updated* KiaraSims Careers:
[FilmCareer*Firefighter*FortuneTeller*Photographer*Singer*SpaCareer*Astronomer]
*Updated* KiaraSims Traditions:
View attachment KS Traditions.txt
*Updated*
KiaraSims School Activities:
[YearkbookClub*BalletClub*Cheerleading*DebateClub*Karate*Soccer]
*Updated* KiaraSims OddJobs:
[Woohoo*Tutor]
*Updated* KiaraSims Social Interactions:
[ConfessToCheating*DiscussFutureTogether*HateWoohoo*TalkAboutNews]

Sindels.Scream

Oct 25, 2019
I know it's a long shot but does anyone happen to have MC Command Center 6.1.0? The oldest version in the Collection seems to be 6.6.3 (unless someone happens to know if that version works for game version 1.49.65, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't). Thanks in advance for any help!

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I know it's a long shot but does anyone happen to have MC Command Center 6.1.0? The oldest version in the Collection seems to be 6.6.3 (unless someone happens to know if that version works for game version 1.49.65, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't). Thanks in advance for any help!
The one in the Mega folder from 6-3 is the one I'm using right now. Actually went back to it after I loaded in someone had put up yesterday. It took MCCC completely out of my game. Didn't understand why. Did the same thing to my brother, so I reverted to the one from the day before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes