• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sindels.Scream

Oct 25, 2019
The one in the Mega folder from 6-3 is the one I'm using right now. Actually went back to it after I loaded in someone had put up yesterday. It took MCCC completely out of my game. Didn't understand why. Did the same thing to my brother, so I reverted to the one from the day before.
Okay, I'll give that one a try then - thanks!

Reactions: ShaggyDhs
Sep 3, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue with Wicked since the update with stretched/floating penis/tongue? I've made sure I don't have any outdated rigs and this has only happened since the update for some reason.

Sindels.Scream

Oct 25, 2019
here you go.. you really should consider updating tho.
Omg, thank you so much you guys are the best :) :) (im all updated on my new laptop but im trying to set my cousin up on my old laptop and that fossil cant handle anything past 1.49.65 lol, thanks again!)

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
I cannot get the most recent version of WP to work in game no matter what version of WW is installed :/ before the patch I had the most up-to-date version of WW and WP was causing saving issues so I downgraded to the May 27th version and that worked fine. Then the update came, I updated to the most recent version of WW and WP and the pop-up that show you what's in your mods folder knows it's installed but none of the traits or aspirations pop up. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong lmao, is anyone else having this issue. Never mind, the issue sorted itself out somehow last night lol

Last edited:

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
Updated KiaraSims Events:

BabysittingJobEvent
Bachelor(ette)Event
BridalShowerEvent
ChristmasEveEvent
CollegeReunionEvent
FieldTripEvent
FirstSchoolDayEvent
GraduationEvent
HSReunionEvent
MixologyJobEvent
NewYearsBashEvent
PizzaPartyEvent
PoolPartyEvent
PreSchoolDayEvent
PromEvent
RetirementPartyEvent
SingingJob
StudentWelcomeDayEvent

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
if anyone uses simrealists mortem.
The 6/4/20 patch brought to light Mortem's reliance on something that became unreliable. Well Victor got your back on this and coding in something stronger and more reliable. Changelog

- Checked compatibility with The Sims 4 patch PC: 1.63.134.1020 / Mac: 1.63.134.1220 (June 4th, 2020) - Fixed a bug where Teens would not be available to host the Memorial Service, even though they can be Executors. - Fixed a bug where no one would be available to host the Memorial Service. - Fixed a bug where the Memorial Service would not be shown on the Social Event list until much later in the game. - Fixed a bug where the Condolences Visit wouldn't play out when it should. - Fixed a bug where the Condolences Visit could happen at inappropriate times. - Fixed a bug where the Medical Examiner wouldn't call the Executor Sim with Funeral information. - Fixed a bug where the Call Funeral Home interaction would not be available for some. - Added 4 new commands to better control the Condolences Visit and Medical Examiner call (see full command list on the .txt file).
Commands

- All commands may also be shortened with its initials, e.g. mt.registerdeath -> ->mt.rd. - A few cheat interactions can be accessed by using 'testingcheats true' and Shift + Clicking on your Sim.
NEW

- Forces the Medical Examiner to call the current household with Funeral information. (mt.showmedicalexaminercall)
- Forces a Condolences Visit to happen in the current household. (mt.startcondolencesvisit)
- Shows when the Medical Examiner is expected to call. (mt.medicalexaminercalleta) - Shows when the Condolences Visit is expected to happen. (mt.condolencesvisiteta)
DOWNLOAD HERE:

Reactions: Chachay

Tempest33

Oct 5, 2017
probably a stupid question but i can just download the main pack on the first page is that the one thats kept updated?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
So glad you guys keep up the hard work. Especially grateful to nande.
I didn't read everything but I got the most of what's going on.
I'm sorry I couldn't keep up the Fin version of Lupobianco. Really am.
To sum it up, I both lost interest in Sims 4, and major shit happened in my life, along with the pandemic. I lost a very important person to me, and that changed me to the core. But I'm doing alright.
Keep it up, and a warm hug to all the people who contributed to this thread and the server, and those who has been close to me. I'm lucky I got to know ya'll ;)

To give some important details on the Lupobianco version... I honestly don't think it's much needed anymore. That package included like 200 animations Lupo removed back in 2018, but he remade most of them, and by these days, those old animations are low quality. You could be missing some minor animations, but really minor ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes