Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

netcat

Apr 20, 2020
Hey all,

I've been MIA from the sims for a bit. Decided to come back with the new pack because it actually looked interesting. But, I'm curious about a few things. What happened to DWP and the discord server? I feel like I've missed a lot lol.
Does anyone know where this top can be found? A reverse image search doesn't yield anything. And LeahLillith, to the best of my knowledge only created the hair.

View attachment 684111
Hi! the top is from Vittler and you can find it here:

Reactions: BabyBear99

Wylia

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone else got a problem with ladders where sims can't use them until i teleport them above the ladder and click again so they can go down? After this everything works. I don't know if it's on EA side or mods

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Anyone knows how often gets updated? Is it random or like every 2-3 months.
Updates appear to be erratic presently. I have seen more than one update in a week, now things are quiet.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Wicked Whims First Person mod download anyone ?
Here
Not sure about KW cos I don't have it.
Edit: Sorry, this was to @ Lexy Tanaya .

I think first person view is Shift+Tab.
I am now aware of any mod for first person mode other than the built in function.

Last edited:

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
So glad you guys keep up the hard work. Especially grateful to nande.
I didn't read everything but I got the most of what's going on.
I'm sorry I couldn't keep up the Fin version of Lupobianco. Really am.
To sum it up, I both lost interest in Sims 4, and major shit happened in my life, along with the pandemic. I lost a very important person to me, and that changed me to the core. But I'm doing alright.
Keep it up, and a warm hug to all the people who contributed to this thread and the server, and those who has been close to me. I'm lucky I got to know ya'll ;)

To give some important details on the Lupobianco version... I honestly don't think it's much needed anymore. That package included like 200 animations Lupo removed back in 2018, but he remade most of them, and by these days, those old animations are low quality. You could be missing some minor animations, but really minor ones.
I am very sorry to hear of your loss, but I am glad you are doing better now. You were sorely missed by a lot of people. Welcome back for a visit or a stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes