Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone else got a problem with ladders where sims can't use them until i teleport them above the ladder and click again so they can go down? After this everything works. I don't know if it's on EA side or mods
Yep I experience the same thing and that's what I have to do each time I reopen the game. I haven't tried it with the ladder that came in the patch, but for me this happens with the ladder that came in EL. Idk if that makes a difference.

Reactions: Wylia

Wylia

Mar 18, 2019
Yep I experience the same thing and that's what I have to do each time I reopen the game. I haven't tried it with the ladder that came in the patch, but for me this happens with the ladder that came in EL. Idk if that makes a difference.
The same thing happens to me with the patch ladder. :/

Reactions: iAmTheFuture
D

Deleted member 2193433

The same thing happens to me with the patch ladder. :/
The ladders are working fine for me, but I don't have Eco Living yet. It may just be the expansion, but I am not sure. Make sure to check for any mods that aren't updated, or try taking out your mods and testing it out. I hope they fix the issue soon, if it is on their side.

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
The ladders are working fine for me, but I don't have Eco Living yet. It may just be the expansion, but I am not sure. Make sure to check for any mods that aren't updated, or try taking out your mods and testing it out. I hope they fix the issue soon, if it is on their side.
I have the new EP and no issues with the ladders. My sims go up and down both without issue. Maybe it's a mod? I took out all of my mods before playing and I have MCCC and UI cheats right now.

Brawson04

Jul 11, 2018
Quick non mod issue question, Out of the people here that use that cooking overhaul mod how would you rate it? I've thought about adding it but would like to know other peoples opinions. Thanks!

Belondin

Jul 6, 2019
Quick non mod issue question, Out of the people here that use that cooking overhaul mod how would you rate it? I've thought about adding it but would like to know other peoples opinions. Thanks!
The times I've used food related mods, the food bugged when I removed them. What I took from that is that you either use them and treat them like fixtures or you're better off not.

Try it out, you can then decide wheter your need for a non-vanilla food gameplay outweights the potencial glitchyness or not.

Also, the bugged food is not game breaking, just delete the food and you'll be fine.

Brawson04

Jul 11, 2018
The times I've used food related mods, the food bugged when I removed them. What I took from that is that you either use them and treat them like fixtures or you're better off not.

Try it out, you can then decide wheter your need for a non-vanilla food gameplay outweights the potencial glitchyness or not.

Also, the bugged food is not game breaking, just delete the food and you'll be fine.
Thanks for the advice!

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
I like it. No issue whatsoever with SCCO once it's correctly set up. Basically it's just extracting the folder and removing what you don't want inside so it's pretty easy (so I don't see how the food can get bugged as I've never had any problem and I've been using food related mods for as long as I can remember o: ). Anyway, the main are SCCO and Icemunmun, there's also Littlbowbub, it adds variety, and makes things more realistic in my opinion. Munmun is Indian so her stuff reflects that, which is a great addition, while LBB and Srsly cover more 'traditional' things, if I can use that word. Srsly made it so her mod supports a large variety of recipes and harvestables from different creators.
Again, how these mods works depends on how you set them up, and obviously, the food won't work properly without their associated mods.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
hey i download sims4 studio i open it then export to png 2 things one i want to select some eyes and placed it insted the reglu but its look not good second its say packege save but where?
No offence, but you may have better luck finding help with S4S by watching youtube tutorials, or their .

Reactions: MickCasanova
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes