Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Updated KiaraSims Events:

Do you think all of KiaraSims events are being updated/need updating. I have a few that aren't in the latest updated events folder. Might leave them out of my game and see if they do get updated. Thanks for the update posts :)

Oct 26, 2018
can you tell me what cc can i use or whicked that not cause any bugs
That's a tough question, since it depends which you are wanting, For CAS, most will let you know if they are WW compatible, as far as rigs, or defaults. I use a lot of CAS CC and I hardly ever have encountered a problem with WW. On the other hand, furniture is another story; many coffee tables and end tables will give you LE, not on their own, but when you place something on them, due to the fact, that those surfaces are sometimes used on animations. This happens due to the Geo States of the particular pieces of furniture. So, what I do I build with a Sim always present on the lot, so that I know exactly when it happens and I just junk that CC.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
That's a tough question, since it depends which you are wanting, For CAS, most will let you know if they are WW compatible, as far as rigs, or defaults. I use a lot of CAS CC and I hardly ever have encountered a problem with WW. On the other hand, furniture is another story; many coffee tables and end tables will give you LE, not on their own, but when you place something on them, due to the fact, that those surfaces are sometimes used on animations. This happens due to the Geo States of the particular pieces of furniture. So, what I do I build with a Sim always present on the lot, so that I know exactly when it happens and I just junk that CC.
thanks i will try this out

D

Deleted member 2193433

Does anyone have the new website of Down with Patreon its like a ip number? Please :(
The site was shut down from what I heard. The files were moved to here: .

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
So only the latest version has it? because i use the ww 156.8 that was for the game just before eco . Another odd thing is that turbobit has 155h on his site as newer!@#$
I think only the Patreon version has the Strip Club feature. I don't think the public version (the one on LL) does. Sometimes the previous version is on the Mega. Otherwise, you should go through the thread to find the version for the previous patch.

Reactions: NutInShell

aang741

Jul 1, 2018
Someone has the 1000formsoffear skins? I remembered that they were free before. but now i cant find it free. Now they're only in patreon. Ill aprecciate all help

tirex50

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone have these sneakers ? I can not download from the Chinese site

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes