Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2018
This time around for Eco I'm rebuilding/reorganizing my mods folder from the ground up...

Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 files in the CherryPie folder other than size?
WW_CherryPie_Animation_CumMesh
CherryPie_CumMesh

Nevermind... got it figured out. They work together but for some reason they're in separate folders in CherryPie but packaged together in Atrois.

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
anyone can tell me in first person mod there is kind of bug i see sometimes is hair or lips or part of body can you tell me what to do in this case ?
I don't want to be rude, but do you look anything up before coming here and asking questions? I see you ask questions every single page and it's sometimes hard to figure out what you are even asking.
I think what he/she is referring to is: in first-person mode - they see body parts that are clipping/extending into the field of vision.

I've seen this with the tongue and nose ring and sometimes a bit of hair that extends past the face.

I don't know how to answer the question or what can be done other than removing/changing out the feature on that sim - but I do believe that's what's being asked.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I came over for a questions of my own. I have been culling old mods and trying to house-cleaning with them.

I stumbled upon this one: SOLIDBLACKWALLPAPERGREENSCREENEFFECT.package
which I believe I got from LoversLab.

Anyone know what this is for? I can't for the life of me think why I would have downloaded and included it - so just wondering.

I'm guessing it's just a paint option in build mode....?

ladythoms

Jan 9, 2020
Hopefully this is alright to post, if not delete it or whatever.

I’ve downloaded all of the Sims offered by Tatius (80+) over the last couple of days and their names are all in Cryllic in the library and in game. When I download Sims I like to keep the names the creator used, which means these all need to be renamed in English.

After unzipping everything I went back through her site and renamed all the pictures she included to have the English names next to their name in Cryllic. I then use these renamed PNG’s to be able to copy the Cryllic name and paste it into my library to make finding the specific Sim easier and renaming them faster.

The attached file is just the renamed pictures, no tray files and no CC. Hopefully somebody else finds this useful for renaming them or even just looking at pictures of all of her Sims to decide if you want to register for an account.

Herrer4

Jun 6, 2018
I came over for a questions of my own. I have been culling old mods and trying to house-cleaning with them.

I stumbled upon this one: SOLIDBLACKWALLPAPERGREENSCREENEFFECT.package
which I believe I got from LoversLab.

Anyone know what this is for? I can't for the life of me think why I would have downloaded and included it - so just wondering.

I'm guessing it's just a paint option in build mode....?
If I remember correctly, this was a wallpaper pack for building solid colors floors and wall to chroma key characters.

Probably downloaded on that huge strip club in LoversLab CCs.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
If anybody is using Organic.
Organic 0.2 is coming next month and it is ready to go. In the meantime, Organic 0.1 is now available and compatible with patch 06/04/2020 PC: 1.63.134.1020 / Mac: 1.63.134.1220. Now you can cut and color as much as you want! Changelog

- Checked compatibility with The Sims 4 patch PC: 1.63.134.1020 / Mac: 1.63.134.1220 (June 4th, 2020) - Fixed a bug where an empty exception would be thrown upon loading the game. - Fixed a bug where custom Whims related to hair progression wouldn't be shown.
DOWNLOAD HERE: Patreon version is available here:

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Srsly's Complete Cooking Overhaul 2.5.1 | Public Release | 1.63.134
:small_orange_diamond:
Download:
:small_blue_diamond:
Public Changelog: Please use MEGA or Patreon download, not simfileshare. The link for some reason refuses to upload atm.
(edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes