Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladythoms

Jan 9, 2020
The Realistic Reactions Mod Updated for Eco Lifestyle Patch by simsmodelsimmer [Not patreon locked]

Thank you for this! I had no idea where or if this mod was being updated and was getting close to removing it completely. Now I can update my Mods document with an updated link. :)

DeeksLAPD

Jan 7, 2020
Hi as anyone got the latest updates for Kiarasims say on her blog she now updated her mods I have all the current stuff from the mega folder just wondered if anyone planned to update it further

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
hello all why sims 4 show panty while create its cant be remove while create i chose skin overlay i remove all its show vreast and ass in underwear p/s how to remove all tabs in game that i only see the game like movie

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
anyone have an idea as for why are objects disappearing in the game (tables, chairs, counters, PC, sofas...) every few minutes one of the objects is gone, like wtf? :oops: never had this happening before :LOL:

ladythoms

Jan 9, 2020
hello all why sims 4 show panty while create its cant be remove while create i chose skin overlay i remove all its show vreast and ass in underwear p/s how to remove all tabs in game that i only see the game like movie
Have you gone to the WickedWhims website and read through the Help topics?

Maybe try reading the Common Mistakes, Download, and Nudity Gameplay sections.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Have you gone to the WickedWhims website and read through the Help topics?

Maybe try reading the Common Mistakes, Download, and Nudity Gameplay sections.
hey its cause bug while create ? i am not talking about the games itself oh and can you tell me how can i download this sims hair eyes and extra thank you

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
hey its cause bug while create ? i am not talking about the games itself oh and can you tell me how can i download this sims hair eyes and extra thank you
Did the tumblr post have the CC list they used? You can send them an WCIF ask.

Apr 7, 2018
The hair is here:
And the skin you can download here:

I don't know about the rest though. :confused:

Reactions: RainGolucky
Sep 26, 2019
Okay, So Anacris has what appears to be an update on the TS4 rebels reddit but the date is wrong and the Mega has not been updated. Does anyone have a clue what is going on?

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
anyone have an idea as for why are objects disappearing in the game (tables, chairs, counters, PC, sofas...) every few minutes one of the objects is gone, like wtf? :oops: never had this happening before :LOL:
check and see if sharing is caring policy got upvoted, also reports of sims autonomously recycling items.

Reactions: SpikeZg
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes