Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone know where i can download just the new update ? I can only find full game downloads

Herrer4

Jun 6, 2018
Thank you for the response. Yes - it prob came from that venue.

I have no idea what 'building solid colors floors and wall to chroma key characters' means though.
You can build a green screen, take a picture and remove the background in photoshop or any other editing software.

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
Simrealist updated their private practice 06/10/20

Changelog:

SrslySims put out a new hotfix for the recent SCCO [ 06/10/20] - SCCO 2.5.2 Public

Changelog:
- Fixed "Harvestable Price Adjustments" optional file. All EA harvestables now have their new tags to work in the Fizzer Drink machine and Vertical Planter in Eco Lifestyle.
-Fixed Tag Adjustments, also now has the correct tags for EA harvestables to work in the fizzer/planter in Eco Lifestyle.
- Fixed "Grand Breakfast". You will now be able to take a single serving without getting and LE. You will also see it nested in the "Make Grand Meal" menu like it should be.

-

I think Sacrificial's Sim Torment is quite buggy or it might just be me. I wish it was more "cleaned up" in terms of files they put out.

Last edited:

Jeffery84

Jan 19, 2018
anyone have an idea as for why are objects disappearing in the game (tables, chairs, counters, PC, sofas...) every few minutes one of the objects is gone, like wtf? :oops: never had this happening before :LOL:
It is most likely Eco Lifestyles, the Neighborhood Action Plan (NAP) 'Caring is Sharing', the other one to avoid is 'Roughhousing Encouraged'.

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
Simvasion has a mod that "fixes" some NAP autonomy issues
-

From the website:
"This mod changes the actions the game performs when applying autonomous NAP behaviour to NPCs. Before it gives an NPC NAP behaviour, it will first perform a check to see what neighbourhood you’re currently playing and only apply the appropriate NAPs for that area."

DeeksLAPD

Jan 7, 2020
Just wondering has the latest hot fix caused more mod chaos or are we in the clear I just got everything working right with my mods and dreading having to update everything again also does anyone have the latest mods from marilyn sims post patch looking for gold digger etc

Afro68

Feb 27, 2020
Just wondering has the latest hot fix caused more mod chaos or are we in the clear I just got everything working right with my mods and dreading having to update everything again also does anyone have the latest mods from marilyn sims post patch looking for gold digger etc
Might not mean much but Nisa's mod survived without a fix but she's stated there are more game bugs not mod related so another patch maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes