Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinJess

Dec 17, 2018
Okay, So Anacris has what appears to be an update on the TS4 rebels reddit but the date is wrong and the Mega has not been updated. Does anyone have a clue what is going on?
Indeed, the file update is wrong but the name of the Reddit post was supposed to be 4/28 - 6/9.

Check back in 10 minutes or so; the correct version will be uploaded.

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
anyone have an idea as for why are objects disappearing in the game (tables, chairs, counters, PC, sofas...) every few minutes one of the objects is gone, like wtf? :oops: never had this happening before :LOL:

Check your mailbox to see what local action planss are active one of them "sharing is caring" lets other sims take as many things from your plot that they want to.. It is part of Eco lifestyle but the action plans have been randomized amoungst all worlds. If you have testing cheats enabled you can shift click on mailbox and choose an alternative action plan.

Reactions: arkane378

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
anyone have an idea as for why are objects disappearing in the game (tables, chairs, counters, PC, sofas...) every few minutes one of the objects is gone, like wtf? :oops: never had this happening before :LOL:
Your sim neighborhood probably voted for the "Sharing is Caring" NAP. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: brightest

loryah

Jan 22, 2018
Hello, have you also the last exception error just with the MCC ? Because I have downloaded the last version on the mega and I have this in my LE :
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>
nothing else
I have moved all my cc before testing MCC

catoorloo

Dec 27, 2017
I saw somewhere here a post in which AEP titles are missing in-game. I can't find the post, so can anybody help me? thanks.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
If I remember correctly, this was a wallpaper pack for building solid colors floors and wall to chroma key characters.

Probably downloaded on that huge strip club in LoversLab CCs.
Thank you for the response. Yes - it prob came from that venue.

I have no idea what 'building solid colors floors and wall to chroma key characters' means though.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Hello, have you also the last exception error just with the MCC ? Because I have downloaded the last version on the mega and I have this in my LE :
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>
nothing else
I have moved all my cc before testing MCC
That's not an error that will break your game.
I get that every once in a while, mostly when I am starting a fresh save.

Reactions: loryah
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes