Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
What error is it giving you? Far as I know, aside from the first hotfix patch which should've been included with Eco Lifestyle, this is the only standalone patch.
While trying to patch it says hash sum mismatch for all of them except one?

PrinJess

Dec 17, 2018
While trying to patch it says hash sum mismatch for all of them except one?
Did you install mods that override the game files? I've had this problem once when I installed a lighting mod that affected all the worlds. You can always re-install Eco Living if the error keeps coming up.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Did you install mods that override the game files? I've had this problem once when I installed a lighting mod that affected all the worlds. You can always re-install Eco Living if the error keeps coming up.
im on version 1.62..... i haven't added it yet it wont let me. How do i know if mod override games files?

PrinJess

Dec 17, 2018
im on version 1.62..... i haven't added it yet it wont let me. How do i know if mod override games files?
If nothing else works, you can always add the new update manually within the CODEX folder; just open the location of your Sims 4 game folder and copy the "Game" folder to it.

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
You are missing the main eco lifestyle update, the first one the link you have is a patch for eco lifestyle, use one of the links then you can use the link you already have.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
You are missing the main eco lifestyle update, the first one the link you have is a patch for eco lifestyle, use one of the links then you can use the link you already have.
Thats the full game no?

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Just wondering has the latest hot fix caused more mod chaos or are we in the clear I just got everything working right with my mods and dreading having to update everything again also does anyone have the latest mods from marilyn sims post patch looking for gold digger etc
Here are the latest updates for marlynsims mods so far as of June 11th!

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Yes that is the full game updated to eco lifestyle, and then there is one update after that.
The link i gave works stand alone complete patch. it's tested with my CODEX copy of the game on my second pc.. The way CODEX updates work is by replacing the folders and running language selection executable BUT i assumed he has pirated game.. If i was mistaken and he has original copy might not work.

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
The link i gave works stand alone complete patch. it's tested with my CODEX copy of the game on my second pc.. The way CODEX updates work is by replacing the folders and running language selection executable BUT i assumed he has pirated game.. If i was mistaken and he has original copy might not work.
TBH I have no idea just trying to be helpfull :) I have both pirated and legit copy of game on my main pc, I have some ep's missing from legit copy but refuse to buy them all till I find out what is worth my money, if any.

• Haha
Reactions: NutInShell
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes