Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gg25

Sep 12, 2018
Maybe someone will be able to help me with a problem I have. Whenever I get a phone invitation, whether it's from photo studio from AEP mod or just normal in-game invitation, and I click OK - the game does nothing. No loading screen or anything. Does anyone knows which mod might cause it?

Beanery

Jun 8, 2020
Maybe someone will be able to help me with a problem I have. Whenever I get a phone invitation, whether it's from photo studio from AEP mod or just normal in-game invitation, and I click OK - the game does nothing. No loading screen or anything. Does anyone knows which mod might cause it?
Do you have the photo studio lot installed? Your sim won't go anwhere without it. I can't post links yet but if you go to their website ksuihuh's corner there is a photo studio in the "other mods" section.

Reactions: wardrobe

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hey i download sims4 studio i open it then export to png 2 things one i want to select some eyes and placed it insted the reglu but its look not good second its say packege save but where?
I have lots of experience with converting skins to overlays to make them match maxis. If editing graphics within an existing package, you will need to ensure the pixel placement is precise, if not your new skin will not have the appearance you want. When the package is saved it overwrites the original. Usually, I will make a temporary directory in my MODS folder specifically for editing and I will copy the original mod to a safe location. This way I can easily revert back if not pleased with my modification.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDream34

gg25

Sep 12, 2018
Do you have the photo studio lot installed? Your sim won't go anwhere without it. I can't post links yet but if you go to their website ksuihuh's corner there is a photo studio in the "other mods" section.
I do have it installed and set up correctly. Mind you that not only AEP invitations don't work but all in-game invitations.

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
I had a Similar problem, I had the photo studio lot placed but was always getting errors when it came to visiting the lot. I solved it by removing NPCC from my mods folder now all works as it should do. I also read the patch notes for AEP and it stated that the photo shoots were a bit finicky in this build of AEP.

Reactions: gg25

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I have lots of experience with converting skins to overlays to make them match maxis. If editing graphics within an existing package, you will need to ensure the pixel placement is precise, if not your new skin will not have the appearance you want. When the package is saved it overwrites the original. Usually, I will make a temporary directory in my MODS folder specifically for editing and I will copy the original mod to a safe location. This way I can easily revert back if not pleased with my modification.
ok thanks anyway for now i drop it i need time to do

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
anyone can tell me in first person mod there is kind of bug i see sometimes is hair or lips or part of body can you tell me what to do in this case ?

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
anyone can tell me in first person mod there is kind of bug i see sometimes is hair or lips or part of body can you tell me what to do in this case ?
That usually comes with using custom content, they usually appear in 1st person mode. Only thing you can do is either not use those cc on the sims or look for alternative cc that won't show up on 1st person mode.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
That usually comes with using custom content, they usually appear in 1st person mode. Only thing you can do is either not use those cc on the sims or look for alternative cc that won't show up on 1st person mode.
can you tell me what cc can i use or whicked that not cause any bugs

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
hmmm.. call me noob about this but does any version of ww has the strip club features on this mega folder and if not can we find it anywere? i'm not using the eco update yet.

PrinJess

Dec 17, 2018
hmmm.. call me noob about this but does any version of ww has the strip club features on this mega folder and if not can we find it anywere? i'm not using the eco update yet.
Yes, the Mega folder has WW with the strip club features but if you want to use it you need to update to the latest patch.

Gingerlass

Feb 13, 2019
I don't want to be rude, but do you look anything up before coming here and asking questions? I see you ask questions every single page and it's sometimes hard to figure out what you are even asking.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Yes, the Mega folder has WW with the strip club features but if you want to use it you need to update to the latest patch.
So only the latest version has it? because i use the ww 156.8 that was for the game just before eco . Another odd thing is that turbobit has 155h on his site as newer!@#$

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes