Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
I am very new to these game but a noob question, how do you remove the censor?
If by "censor" you mean adult content then you need to download and use the wicked whims mod from mega folder in first post. There are various animations you can use too in that folder but make sure to use the right version according to your game version.

Reactions: Boogynian

netcat

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone have these first gallery poses from Pusheensims?: and this one: Unfortunately Pusheensims is not active anymore. Thanks!

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
Since i found navigating on paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ incredibly annoying i created a tool which fixes things, which annoyed me most. I present the booty browser 0.2 (yeah don't expect something like error handling :)). It's a little browser (c# webbrowser control, .net 4.6) and it sorts the links by date and it also filters out older links. You can change the date you want to see with the little textbox on top. What i wanted was something which allows me to check for updates more easily. Press Go to start and also use the Go Button to navigate back after loading a picture. To navigate back from a folder use the ".." on top of the link lists. Download or load pictures with a click like in your usual browser. The tool starts on the patreon folder and you can navigate up with the .. but don't go further to the main site or you will get stuck and have to restart the tool. The cc lists have some identical structures to filter stuff and the main site looks different, thus it doesn't work out for this page.

PS thought about loading the pictures together with the cc lists, but don't think that would be helpful if we want that page to survive. Would probably cost a lot of bandwidth.

If anyone wants the visual studio project to make a better booty browser feel free to send me a pm.

Version History
0.1 fixed "Go" button to navigate back after checking a picture. Worked only with png before and didn't recognize jpg links as pictures.
0.2 allow browser window resizing.

Last edited:

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone have Ebonix's Lil Kiki and Lil Keisha twists and willing to share? Thanks!

Nov 2, 2018
R-Lo enjoyed protection.
Heck DWP also didnt post creators that followed the 2w EA period, lets not say come creators werent protected because they were.
R-Lo actually enjoys more protection then people realize. Most people don't know this, but Rlo Is actually a guy.
To most simmers this Isn't a huge Issue, But some people's perception of them changes.
For example, I know 3 lesbians who use to support him, Only because he made lesbian mods.
To anyone looking to make money doing this, I recommend the same.
Women are a little weary to support a guy, unless It's Mindblowing/Game Changing Mods.
If you are just making basic re colors go be a girl. You will thank me later lol.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
R-Lo actually enjoys more protection then people realize. Most people don't know this, but Rlo Is actually a guy.
To most simmers this Isn't a huge Issue, But some people's perception of them changes.
For example, I know 3 lesbians who use to support him, Only because he made lesbian mods.
To anyone looking to make money doing this, I recommend the same.
Women are a little weary to support a guy, unless It's Mindblowing/Game Changing Mods.
If you are just making basic re colors go be a girl. You will thank me later lol.
Who cares about that, I come to play sims and make animations,
I don't give people bullshit persona or too much info and let people think what they want,
Unlike some who set up multiple patreon accounts and actually pretend to be a girl because for some odd reason they think that matters
Fact is that in the covid hassle I took too long to get back to this dude and he could not give me a day to reply before freaking out,
And thinking that I shunned him like others had to his previous accounts

Fact too is that I got ghosted multiple times, and re- contacted from at least 3 different names so half the time I don't even know who I'm talking to at first,
I've stuck with one account and never played a fake one, my gender is no one's business and doesn't change what I do,
Shame on you and grow up,
I already apologise to you so I don't know what your problem is,

The only reason my mod hadn't been leaked was due to fair releases,
Rather than share a handful that were made last year some time, I upload the whole lot when I update and don't hold back 100 or so,
As I say, covids a shitter and held me up but I'm working on a public release so chill

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2018
Where are you going with this? Someone mentioned you in a post, and I commented. Apologized? I don't even know you, and I don't play with your mods. (I'm assuming you are rlo?) So I'm a little baffled at your rant.

His name floats around on discord, So people hear things that's all. I wasn't trying to offend anyone.
My 2 cents I don't care what you are or what you do. I'm just pointing this out to the fellas that may be interested in pursuing their dreams of being a CC creator.

As a women I pretend to be a guy sometimes, So people will leave me alone. It works 99% of the time.
I reverse it and guess what sista I'm up to 120 supporters paying my rent.

I know this may be hard to believe, But some people actually support the creator as a person, and could care less about the mod that they made. Some people refuse to support a mod just because of their dislike for the creator.

toodles

Boogynian

Jun 11, 2017
If by "censor" you mean adult content then you need to download and use the wicked whims mod from mega folder in first post. There are various animations you can use too in that folder but make sure to use the right version according to your game version.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes