Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allifectrum

Jun 7, 2020
Does anyone know how to remove animations from a Wicked Whims animation package? I'd like to remove some of the vanilla animations from some of the sets I downloaded from Lovers Lab and the Mega folder.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Someone mentioned you in a post, and I commented.
Since that someone was me, I did mentioned because I recall that at some point someone asked and were told it wasnt going to be shared and in fact I never seen a leak from that creator even if I could not say that creator been particularly very active.

I really dont want to derail this but I will state again, people creators did or do have some "leak immunity", DWP for example didnt release leaks of creators that released within the 2-3 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: iAmTheFuture

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone have these?

here u go hun this is what i have of xxblacksims
brandy
drayah
small beard
big beard
fendi male
brandy toddler
fendi fem
brandy child
riyah hair
liyah
liyah tod
liyah child
bree curly pony
bree child
male curly pony
two stud earings

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Since that someone was me, I did mentioned because I recall that at some point someone asked and were told it wasnt going to be shared and in fact I never seen a leak from that creator even if I could not say that creator been particularly very active.

I really dont want to derail this but I will state again, people creators did or do have some "leak immunity", DWP for example didnt release leaks of creators that released within the 2-3 weeks.
I don't really understand this point because the whole point of DWP - as she was sure to make clear on the website and whenever it came up - was to punish the creators who were explicitly violating the part EA's end user agreement pertaining to custom content and being greedy. So if a creator is making patreon exclusives that never get a general release or selling cc piece by piece, EA doesn't condone that and that's why she organized a website to share content by those creators. A lot of contributors in this thread do the same. Why would DWP have bothered posting content from cc makers that do early access when those pieces are going to be available within 14-21 days? Some times people want it earlier and if their patron feels like sharing, obviously that's fine too. But not leaking content from someone that will give their stuff general release within 21 days like EA stipulates isn't "protection" or leak immunity, that's just normal engagement.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
I wasn't given immunity or protective status etc,
Just that the original rebel crew liked the way I update and I use LL like a member and not hammer the download section with updates for patreon ads,
People follow me because they like my work nothing else, it'd probably upset me if they had an ulterior or conditional motivation,
I'm active but slowly right now, lockdown has caused me a lot of hassles,
I'm already organising content for a public update and hopefully it will be available in a day or so now the preview is finished,
Thanks all for the patience and I hope it is worth the wait x

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I don't really understand this point because the whole point of DWP - as she was sure to make clear on the website and whenever it came up - was to punish the creators who were explicitly violating the part EA's end user agreement pertaining to custom content and being greedy.
Because as put on the post made on Maxis forums, pay content is forbidden but Early Access is "tolerated" as long content its made free within 2-3 weeks.

Most creators that were in DWP did not followed that policy, some started to follow that policy since as long they did, DWP would not post any leaks of said content with I would say the majority did not and continued with their content behind a paywall.

Also let me put this way, lets say you subscribe to Anto or Praline in Patreon that does release within 2-3 weeks but if they are releasing then publicly later then and you only subscribe so you can leak it, would it not be better to subscribe to someone that doesnt make then public and they are pay only? Even if you have a team of volunteers its better to pool resources were it matters the most, not only subscriptions cost then money but also bandwidth and server costs and if creators were willing to stop putting then behind paywalls then it would be better to the community overall and there would be no need for DWP to exist.

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to remove animations from a Wicked Whims animation package? I'd like to remove some of the vanilla animations from some of the sets I downloaded from Lovers Lab and the Mega folder.
You can open the package using sims4studio or sims 4 package opener and delete the animations you want to. Conversely, you can use the new wicked whims' settings to simply blacklist those animations in your game via WW settings.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Yes. Remove each Clip and Clip Header file for each animation you want to remove using S4S, then delete the corresponding code (between <T> </T>) in the snippet file. Easier to do if the creator uses comments in the snippet file and you collapse the code using + sign.

Reactions: OhHeyKira

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have a problem using Build Mode outside of their lot? I can build but once I exit into Live Mode the lot locks up and I cannot see the inside when moving the floors and walls. When zooming in the lot fades. I have to leave the lot and come back to access it again. Must be a MCCC issue.

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Because as put on the post made on Maxis forums, pay content is forbidden but Early Access is "tolerated" as long content its made free within 2-3 weeks.

Most creators that were in DWP did not followed that policy, some started to follow that policy since as long they did, DWP would not post any leaks of said content with I would say the majority did not and continued with their content behind a paywall.

Also let me put this way, lets say you subscribe to Anto or Praline in Patreon that does release within 2-3 weeks but if they are releasing then publicly later then and you only subscribe so you can leak it, would it not be better to subscribe to someone that doesnt make then public and they are pay only? Even if you have a team of volunteers its better to pool resources were it matters the most, not only subscriptions cost then money but also bandwidth and server costs and if creators were willing to stop putting then behind paywalls then it would be better to the community overall and there would be no need for DWP to exist.
I feel like we are saying the same thing and agreeing? Like you said, for example creators like Anto and Praline follow EA's rules so they early release content on patreon for their patrons but they general release within 21 days. So yes, it would make more sense to ignore them and for leakers to pledge to creators who abuse the agreement and don't ever release their things and it made sense for DWP to focus on those rule breakers. And if it encourages those creators to start adhering to the EA end user agreement and general releases before 21 days, even better. That's what DWP was doing, pooling resources and focusing efforts where it mattered the most with creators like paco/leo (they are the same person btw lmao), meinkatz, cosplaysimmer, nativesims, etc.

Feb 27, 2020
Does Scumbumbo SCAM still work or do I need to use something else? I've disabled arguing (useless interation) and it still happens. MCCC has no option to disable arguments only mean interactions. It's scan is trait based? and has no listing for arguing or any way I see to disable it . Thanks!

Sep 18, 2018
here u go hun this is what i have of xxblacksims
brandy
drayah
small beard
big beard
fendi male
brandy toddler
fendi fem
brandy child
riyah hair
liyah
liyah tod
liyah child
bree curly pony
bree child
male curly pony
two stud earings
hey, do u have estrojans new blushes?

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
Sliders? When are there many, or is there never enough? How do you know which sliders do the exact same thing and conflict with one another? MCD (Mod conflict detector), maybe?

Reactions: grieralexander
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes